A new legend begins

The Prophecy of the Good Beast:

The beast wasn't born like you or me, no, the beast was created.

Made from liquid, the beast rose, made by a black, evil witch. The witch made the beast to do evil things.

Even though The beast was surrounded by the witch's friends, he never felt more alone. They didn't like The beast and called him many names. This hurt The beast greatly and made him angry.

Then The beast made a friend.

The Beast's friend was a friendly ghost, that helped him escape the clutches of the evil witch.

With nowhere to go, and wanting more friends, the ghost pointed The beast to the witch's enemies.

The beast went to find the wizard, hoping that they could be friends.

After a misunderstanding, The beast was welcomed by the wizard.

He made many friends in the wizard's school, helping teach the fighters that went to the school.

But unfortunately, The beast made a discovery. The evil witch had sent her students to the wizard's school, with their plan to destroy it.

Knowing this, The beast went to the wizard's friends. A general made of metal, a soldier, a fighter, and a good witch.

He warned about the evil witch's plan, and how her students would destroy the school, and they sent their own plan into action.

Capturing the evil students, The beast was thanked and rewarded for his services.

Everything was going well for The beast and his friends, until...

Betrayal struck.

The beast wandered the desert, lost, yet not. The beast felt betrayed, but at the same time did not.

His former allies couldn't be trusted, so he left and began wandering. He killed evil beasts, out of anger, using the new magic powers he had gained.

But he still felt lost without allies, and set off again.

He repeated what he did before. Finding friends in old enemies.

The beast was forced to disguise himself, so people would not recognize him. He had kept his promise, and helped the ex-students of the evil witch. He gave them a house and food, promising to help them settle in.

The next day, the beast and his new friends left their home where they met four very mysterious fighters.

One of the fighters was the Summer Maiden, and she used her powers for evil.

One of her friends put the Beast in a time loop, trapping him for who knows how long.

The Beast was able to fight the Summer Maiden, his friends fighting her friends. The Beast won in the end giving him the power.

The Beast then said goodbye to his friends, and set off for the other Maiden powers.

He found the spring maiden, a bird bandit holding the power. She didn't fight The Beast over the power, letting the beast have it.

He then traveled to the winter kingdom, having to hide so he wouldn't be spotted.

The Beast stopped one of the evil witches supporters, leaving them for the army.