Upgrades

Weiss laid Ruby down on the seat, the other huntsman-in-training sitting as well.

Weiss sat next to Blake, leaning over to whisper in her ear.

Weiss: These people aren't Atlas. I don't recognize the armor at all...

Blake: Who are you people?

The Soldiers all sat in their seats, giving the group some room.

Soldier: We're thirty-first regiment of the Twilight kingdom.

Pyrrha: Twilight kingdom? I've never heard of it before.

Medic: I'm not surprised. We're pretty secluded from the outside world.

The Medic kneeled down to examine Ruby, Weiss scooting over to help.

Jaune: Secluded? You mean you guys actually live out here?

The Medic looked up to the huntsman-in-training, seeing their damaged armor and torn clothes.

Medic: Well, we all wear this armor for a reason.

Medic: Now, what happened to her

Weiss: I-I'm not sure... She shot out a bright light from her eyes, and passed out not long after.

Medic: Well, I've never heard of that before, but she looks just hyper-exhausted.

The Medic fished something out of his first-aid kit. Finding a syringe and drawing some liquid out of a container.

Medic: Please roll up her sleeve.

Weiss did so, and the Medic inserted the needle into Ruby's arm.

Yang: What's that supposed to do?

She asked after he had removed the needle, since nothing had happened.

Weiss leaned over concerned, Ruby's eyes shot open, and she sat up quickly, bumping into Weiss as she did so.

Ruby/Weiss: Ouch!

Ruby: Wha- where are we?

Ren: What was in there?

Medic: (stands up) An adrenaline shot. A instant cure when fighting against the Apathy Grimm. Trust me, she'll want to be awake for awhile.

The Medic sat down in his seat, they're captain answered any questions they had.

Yang: How did you find us so fast?

Soldier: A man named Qrow Branwen made it to the Kingdom first, he was detained and freed after speaking to the king. He told us that ships had crashed through the storm.

Ruby: U-Uncle Qrow? He's okay?

Soldier: Last I heard.

Ruby and Yang breathed a collected sigh of relief.

Soldier: Distress signals were useless sending out of the storm, but we picked them up.

Nora: Where are you taking us?

Soldier: Behind the wall. It's much safer there.

Jaune: Wall?

The Soldier nodded, and pressed a button on the side. The wall behind the huntsman-in-training showed a camera feed from the outside.

They're jaws dropped at the sheer size of the wall, it stretched higher than the tallest skyscrapers in the city. The only thing taller was the tower, barely peeking over.

Yang: What's going to happen to Violet?

Soldier: She'll be fine. It's common procedure for the injured to travel back in the Centriqule's. It's safer underground than in the air.