Another Maiden?

*sigh* I just rewatched the volume 3 finale again...

Pain.

-Two months later-

Shadow slowly awoke from the couch, sitting up. The sun shown through the windows, revealing that it was morning.

Turning his head, Shadow saw it was 9:01. He slowly stood from the couch and made his way to the kitchen.

Looking at the calendar, Shadow saw that it was the 21st. He heard rustling and assumed that the others were waking up. Mercury slowly stumbled out, he was wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts.

Shadow: Good morning.

Mercury: Mornin'

Mercury said, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Shadow: I am making breakfast. What would you like?

Mercury: I think I'll have an omelet.

Shadow nodded, removing the necessary items he needed to cook. Turning on the oven, he placed the pan on. Stretching his arms, he opened the fridge and removed the eggs.

The smell of the oil, spices, and eggs awoke Emerald and Neo. They walked out of their respective rooms and sat down.

Shadow: What would you like for breakfast?

Emerald: French toast and hash browns, please.

Neo: (tosses Cinnamon roll container at Shadow)

Shadow caught the container and placed it on the countertop. Removing the correct pans, he began making the French toast batter and placed the cinnamon rolls in the oven.

Once the omelet was done, Shadow placed it on a plate. Setting silverware next to the food, Shadow stretched his arm. Setting the food down onto the table.

Then the French toast was done, placing it on a plate. Deciding to try something, Shadow used the maiden power to lift the syrup bottle and placed it on the table.

Emerald: Impressive.

Shadow: I have been practicing.

Placing the silverware next to the french toast, Shadow slowly set the plate in front of Emerald.

The timer went off for the cinnamon rolls, and he took the pan out of the oven. Spreading the frosting on, he handed the plate to Neo.

As the three ate, Shadow began cleaning the dishes and placing them in the dishwasher.

Mercury: Wow, this is really good.

Emerald: Yeah... how did you make this stuff?

Shadow: I followed the recipe.

Neo made a good sign, as she was eating her cinnamon roll. Shadow leaned back, resting against the counter.

Emerald: Any progress on Neo's semblance?

Shadow: Yes.

A pink kaleidoscope effect surrounded Shadow's body changing his appearance, the other two stopped eating to watch.

The effect stopped, revealing Shadow's disguise.