Questions

Shadow stood in a glass cube, he was moved into the combat class room, and placed inside the glass cube where students sparred.

He examined the glass for weak spots, trying to find a way to escape if he needed to.

Jack: I wouldn't, this glass is made to withstand dust, bullets, and Semblances. There's now way we could break out of it.

Shadow grumbled in response, things were not going as planned. He wondered where Qrow was, hopefully he could explain the situation.

Oobleck: Remarkable! Look at its body structure! Absolutely no bone armor at all! Human shaped is an odd choice, do you think Grimm were trying to replicate humanity?

Port: Hmph, I doubt that. But I must say, I have never seen this type of Grimm before!

Shadow had taken notice of their conversation, and walked over to them. They noticed as he kneeled down to be face to face with them.

Oobleck: Ah! Looks like you've gained its attention Peter!

Port: So I have...

Shadow tilted his head slightly, listening to the conversation between the two professors.

Oobleck: Reports said that he was able to restrain Team RWBY singlehandedly.

Port: Restrain? The Grimm didn't try to kill them?

Oobleck: No... the exact report stated...

Oobleck's voice trailed off as he was reading the report, having to re-read it to be sure.

Oobleck: I-It says here... that the Grimm, "copied" there semblances, then tried speaking with them...

Port: Preposterous! Let me see!

Oobleck handed the scroll to Port, and looked at the Grimm. Jumping back at the fact it was much closer now.

Ports eyes widened in response to watching the security tape attached to the report, and looked  up at the Grimm.

Port: Can you understand me Grimm? Nod for yes.

Shadow: There will be no need for that. I can speak just fine.

Both professors jumped at the fact a Grimm was speaking to them.

Oobleck: Fascinating! A new species of Grimm discovered, with the ability of speech! This is miraculous.

Oobleck zipped over to the side, questioning the still crouched Grimm further.

Oobleck: The age of this Grimm to achieve such intelligence must be ancient! Tell me, do you know how old you are.

Shadow nodded.

Shadow: 3 months.

Both Oobleck and Port's mouths dropped at this revelation.

Port: Three months?! At that age, Grimm shouldn't have any thought in general! Tell me, Grimm, how is it that your so intelligent at such a young age.

Jack: Because of me.

Jack said to no one in particular.

Shadow: There are several reasons why I did not attack team RWBY, or why I have the ability to speak and the restraint to not attack people.

Shadow: But, I believe this will answer your questions for now...

Shadow focused for a moment, and his body began glowing black.

Oobleck: Fascinating! Never in history has a Grimm been recorded with a soul!

Shadow listened to Oobleck's rants silently, while Port watched his movements. Once Oobleck was done, however.