The festival begins

Me: I should space out my story.

Also me: *runs out of ideas*

Shadow looked out his window, seeing the decorations for the Vytal festival

Shadow looked out his window, seeing the decorations for the Vytal festival. The people laughed and cheered at the carnival in place, being protected underneath the shadow of twin Jaegers.

Shadow looked to the horizon, seeing the new Amity colosseum flying towards the city. It was being escorted by several Twilitian warships. Even though he had taken the precautions against the Grimm, to much security would be fine.

Amity coliseum, Shadow destroyed the first one, and another one had to be rebuilt. It floated into place, above the city below.

Shadow turned once more, seeing the bullheads filled with students that would be competing. He thought back to the teams that would be competing from his school.

Teams BESH, ARGG, VOID, and SHAE. The best fighters of the school, and would be representing the Twilight academy.

...

Lunch was taking place within the Twilight academy, the teams from Atlas, Beacon, and Haven were mingling with the students of Umbra.

Teams RWBY and JNPR were of course chosen to compete in the Vytal festival, if they were chosen in their first years, surely they would be chosen again in their third. But of course that would mean that teams CRDL and CFVY, were chosen as well.

In fact, most of the teams were similar to the last Vytal festival, with the inclusion of the Umbra teams.

Teams RWBY and JNPR took their seats with Teams BESH and ARGG, the two teams having been aquatinted before.

Yang: Hang on... are we missing two?

Bianca: Oh yeah, Emma and Loki are still getting breakfast.

Ruby: You guys ready for the tournament today?

Anthony: Definitely, it'll be a great learning experience.

Anthony had his gauntlet on the table, putting its final adjustments on. As it flexed its fingers, Ruby stared at the weapon stary eyed.

Emma walked with her tray of food, a small smile on her face. She was walking towards a table where team CRDL sat. Cardin looked over his shoulder and smiled evilly.

As Emma got near, he shot his foot out and tripped her to the ground.

Cardin: Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you!

He extended a hand to help, but just smacked her tray up and covered her chest with food. He tried to stand as his teammates laughed.

A dagger appeared at Cardin's neck, making him take a seat as it pressed against his skin.

Loki stood over him, holding his dagger.

Loki: Why did you do that?

Cardin: Oh I don't know, because I wanted to? Freak?