A final push

A final push, that was their plan.

If they couldn't stop Shadow here, who knows what the fate of Remnant would be.

So Ironwood his forces, and his ships. Before setting out to combat the threat. Ironwood told Ozpin, that Shadow now had all four maiden powers.

Ozpin, was not able to convince Amber, Qrow, or Summer to fight Shadow either. But with the fate of the world at stake, the reluctantly agreed.

Here they were now, the Ace Ops, the Fall, and Winter maiden, Summer, and Qrow all sat together in the same bullhead.

A tense atmosphere was present, Shadow barely put any effort into defeating the Ace Ops. Hopefully, with most of the Atlesian military backing them, they would fare better.

Harriet piloted the bullhead, with the other Atlesian's sitting on one side, and the Valians sitting on the other.

Qrow: *groan* This is a bad idea.

Harriet: Summer is the key, we just need to get her close to Shadow so she can use her eyes.

Qrow: Yeah? And how do you think we can do that?

Winter: With our collective maiden powers, we should be able to get her close. We cannot just rely on her semblance.

Summer: I'm sorry, but didn't they say that Shadow has all four maiden powers?

Clover: That's right.

Summer and Qrow shared a this-is-so-obvious face, while Amber spoke their concern.

Amber: With our powers combined -a measly two of us- Shadow can, and will, run circles around us.

The tense atmosphere returned, and Qrow took a swig of his flask.

Pilot: We've got a reading! Aura levels are off the charts!

Qrow: Huh, I guess all those semblances really came back to bite him in the ass.

General: Circle the creature, we cannot let it escape.

...

Shadow walked on the tundra, snow gathering on his shoulder. Shadow had gotten tired of flying, and decided to walk for now.

Shadow dusted off the gathering snow, holding the suitcase containing the relic of knowledge.

Jack: Do we honestly need the suitcase anymore?

Shadow: Not really, no.

Shadow set it down on the ground, opening the suitcase and taking the relic out.

Shadow then attached it to his belt, and looked to the snow storm above him.

He heard the silent hum of an engine, narrowing his eyes, he caught the glimmer of a stealth bullhead.

Shadow raised a hand, and a lightning bolt shot out of his palm. It collided with the bullhead's engine making it crash to the ground.

Shadow relaxed, and began walking again.

Jack: Wait... if there was a stealth ship, then...

Shadow's eyes widened, and he turned back to the sky again. He made a moving apart motion, clearing the storm from the sky.

Only to be greeted by five Atlesian warships.

Shadow was slightly taken aback by this, how did they not hear them? They were better than this.

Shadow narrowed his eyes, and they ignited. His chest beginning to glow purple.

...

The group watched through the cockpit window as the Atlas warships circled Shadow.