Overwhelming victory

As Shadow was invading Atlas, Winter and the remaining Ace Ops were on their own mission.

Elm: I still can't believe that Marrow left...

Harriet: He made his choice.

The air of silence returned to the ship, as they began approaching the Twilight kingdom.

Winter: Remember people! This is a scouting mission! We find the hole in the wall, and then we call for reinforcements, got it?

The Ace Ops all nodded in agreement.

They had flown around the backside of the planet, using the best technology they had to mask they're approach.

They would soon learn that it was far from enough.

Scanner: Sir!

Commander: Yes?

Scanner: A Atlesian warship has been detected within the fourth quadrant.

Commander: The fourth?

Scanner: Yes sir.

Commander: Keep an eye on it, and pity whoever is on that ship.

Stopping their ship to park outside the wall, they made their way up the mountain, walking towards the supposed hole in the wall.

Dropping down onto the field, they were greeted by a voice.

???: Well howdy there! That must have been quite a fall!

The five spun around, looking for the supposed voice.

???: Down here!

Winter looks down, and at her feet was a yellow flower... with a face.

Flowey: Howdy! I'm Flowey the flower!

Winter: I... Wha?

Flowey: My job is to protect this part of the wall, I was made by lord Shadow for this job, and I do it dandy well if you ask me!

Harriet: A sentient flower?

Flowey: I also protect from intruders! Are you all intruders?

Harriet quickly sprinted forward to stomp the flower, but he receded into the earth to quickly for Harriet.

Flowey: Wowe! You sure are fast! But you'll have to be faster than that...

Flowey: I get so... bored killing the idiotic Grimm, it'll be nice to have a little... challenge.

Flowey's innocent face quickly changed to a maniacal grin, obviously having gotten it from Shadow.

Flowey: You complete idiots... did you honestly think you could get into the wall?

Flowey disappeared into the ground once again, and something began emerging from the ground.

A amalgamation of plants and metal exploded out of the ground, the plant-beast connected to various machinery and a screen showing Flowey's face.

Flowey: Hahahahaha! Hahaha!

Vines shot out at the stunned huntsman, making them quickly dodge. Rings of white petals appeared on the ground, and shot out in a circular pattern.

They collided with Elm, damaging her aura.

Two duel flamethrowers moved into position and began spewing large plumes of flames at the Huntsmen.

Winter motioned with her sword, using her maiden power to move the flames off course. Jumping over a mass of vines, she launched herself for the main console that displayed Flowey's face.