Preperations

Shadow floated down, his wings fully expanded. The soldier transport ship having just arrived.

Violet: Wow, look at his wings.

Qrow: Makes you wonder how he made them.

Blake: In any way, they give off a very powerful and majestic sense.

Shadow landed, and his wings shifted back to a cape.

Shadow: I am sure you have been informed of why I need you here today. But if not, allow me to refresh you.

Shadow: Construction Robots will build up the electric-field tower, once that is done, I will fly down the coast to create enough copies to expel most of the storm.

Ruby: Why do you need us here?

Shadow: Because of that.

Shadow pointed out, the large group seeing the incoming Grimm. Teams BESH and ARGG were both here accompanying Teams RWBY and JNPR. Qrow and Violet were there too.

Shadow: This is a learning experience. I am here to make sure that you all make it home safely, and make sure construction is finished.

Yang: I thought you said that Grimm don't spawn here?

Loki: Well, we still live on the continent where they do.

Loki drew his daggers, and the four teams all stood in preparation. Anthony flew upwards, calling out locations.

Anthony: We've got packs of beowolfs! Quite a lot of them!

Bianca: Tony! Smokescreen!

Anthony nodded, and flew downwards, grabbing Grace by the arm and flying off towards the Grimm.

Ruby: What are they doing?

Ava: We've done enough missions together that we started doing even more combo moves.

Jaune: Smart. So what's the plan?

Bianca: Grace puts down a fog cloud, making the Grimm not able to see us. Then we shoot the cloud, if you see black smoke rise, you hit your target.

With the Grimm horde in range, Anthony flew low enough for Grace to use her Semblance, but high enough where she couldn't be hit.

Once that was done, Anthony placed Grace back on the ground and took his spot with his own team.

The four teams opened fire, black smoke lifting above the fog cloud. Shadow stood on the now finished Base of the tower, observing from afar.

Anthony flew up in the air, looking for more Grimm.

Anthony: Damn! We've still got incoming!

Bianca: Understood. Look alive people! We've got incoming!

Bianca reached behind her back and pulled out her bident, one similar to her father's.

She held it forward and waited for the first beowolf, an energy ball forming between the two prongs and flying forward to destroy the Grimm.

Loki ran forward, dagger in both hands, with Yang propelling herself forward next to him. Loki stabbed one dagger through the head of one beowolf, kicking the next one in the leg. He kicked the next one away, leaving an illusion behind to distract it, as it looked like there were two of them.

Loki slashed the head off, and threw the daggers through the smoke, they pierced through the head of Yang's beowolf and killed it. Loki's wristbands activated and the two daggers flew back into his hands.