Its all a matter of perspective

Qrow: Oz! Oz, you need to here this!

Qrow came running into the room, Ozpin turning quickly along with Glynda.

Ozpin: What is it Qrow?

Qrow: I've got a lead on Shadow. He's been spotted in Mistral, and is on his way to Haven.

Ozpin: Are you absolutely certain?

Qrow: No, but it's our best lead we've got.

Ozpin was quiet for a moment, contemplating.

Ozpin: Very well, Glynda, Call team RWBY and JNPR. And Qrow?

Ozpin saw he was about to leave, and stopped him.

Qrow: Yeah?

Ozpin: Call Summer.

...

Team RWBY and JNPR stood in the elevator, yet again.

Yang: So... anyone want to guess why we're all going to Ozpin's office together again?

Jaune: I mean, if it's the same reason as the last time's, then it probably involves Shadow?

Pyrrha: Do you think they found him.

Pyrrha lightly grabbed Jaune's hand, the two interlocking fingers.

Weiss: Maybe. I wonder what he has been doing?

Blake: I mean, after fulfilling his plan and stopping that dark future... Who knows what he has been doing.

Ren: Hopefully we'll find out here.

Nora leaned her head against Ren's shoulder, Ren leaning his head against hers.

Some of them have changed their clothing to match the warming temperatures, while others have not. Ren now wore a sleeveless green jacket, with his hair growing slightly longer. Nora wore a dark blue short sleeve short, over her white tank top, with a heart shaped hole in the middle. Yang and Blake now wore matching trench coats, mimicking Violets own. Blake's was white, while Yang's was brown. Everyone else wore the same clothes they had during the previous year.

(I just like Yang, Blake's, Nora's, and Ren's volume 5 outfits)

The elevator dinged, and the doors slid open. Team RWBY and JNPR walked out into the office, Professor Glynda and Ozpin stood there waiting for them.

Ozpin: I assume you already know the reason why you are here?

Ruby: It's about Shadow, isn't it?

Glynda nodded, opening her mouth to speak.

Glynda: We have received information that Shadow is in Mistral. And have reason to believe that he is headed to Haven.

Jaune: Why would he got to Haven? What's there that he would want?

Glynda and Ozpin exchange a look, before Ozpin sighed.

Ozpin: I believe you deserve to know the truth... and what we hope is not the truth about Shadow.

Ozpin: The Grimm have a leader, a very old witch named Salem. Cinder was a supporter of Salem, and tried to enact her wishes upon the Vytal festival.

Ozpin: Salem's goal is to divide humanity so that she can destroy it. We have no clue how deep her influence goes, or how far it does.

Ozpin: Ms. Rose and Ms. Xiao Long.

Ruby and Yang perk up at their names, still slightly slack jawed at the information being presented to them.