7.10

The news of the fire at the downtown building quickly spread throughout the city, not because there were too many deaths and injuries, not because there were so many people, but because there were signs of arson in the hallway.

Every floor of the building had surveillance. In the elevator, in the corridor, and at the top of the stairs, but because few people take the stairs these days, the staircase monitoring was in vain, vandalized and unnoticed.

The middle layers that were being monitored, is where the damage started, and identified as Ming oil.

Ming oil is a fuel used in China to replace gasoline, and it’s also cheap for health and environmental protection. But when it ignites a fire, it must be put out with high-pressure water guns.

Ming oil flowed all the way down the stairs. Everyone knew that in case of fire, they couldn’t take the elevator, but the staircase was splashed with clear oil, and the fire spread instantly. So, the staircase became a fiery path, while being on such a high floor made it impossible to jump out of the window to escape. This artificially spilled Ming oil, cut off the lives of all the occupants from the middle floor up.

As soon as the news came out, there was a lot of excitement on the Internet.

Those were human lives, and at least ten people died in the fire that day. There were many people who jumped onto the life-saving mat and hurt their arms and legs, not to mention the burns of some middle-layer occupants who came running out.

If it was an accident, it would be fine, but it was man-made?!

If the killer wasn’t caught, who knew if he will look for other buildings to spill oil in, as he did with this building? They were just normal people sitting at home, and suddenly disaster fell from heaven.

Because no one climbed the stairs, they relaxed their vigilance. Various communities were on alert and sent people to check the stairs three times a day. As a result, another phenomenon was found.

Some residents below the tenth floor would take the stairs, mostly people who wanted to exercise. While those who go above the tenth floor would choose to directly use the elevator because their floors were too high.

In other words, the killer had observed the people’s habit of taking the stairs in that building before deciding to splash the oil.

It’s insane!

“Eh, look at this. The analysis is quite correct. “

Pan Gang was sitting around watching TV when his teammate leaned over to show him the news on his mobile phone.

“I remember later the fire was extinguished, we went in to rescue at the scene. The fire started from below, and there was no path to walk on. This person wanted to burn half the building alive. “

Pan Gang frowned and glanced at it. “As long as the Ming oil was burnt dry, there would be no trace left. According to this splashing method, if the fire hadn’t suddenly become smaller, we couldn’t put it out at all. When half the building was burned down, the Ming oil would be burned dry, and the surveillance would long be destroyed. No one would know that the fire was started on purpose. “

“Yes, I heard from the chief that Ming oil needs to be artificially ignited. Looking for people who entered and left the building during the time of the fire is accurate. I heard that the police were already investigating it. “

“If the fire hadn’t been put out, the guy would have been able to hide it. I wonder what kind of scum could do such a beastly thing. “

“Yeah, who would so such a thing …”