8. Scum or Little Puppy?

(TNote: Little Puppy/ Milk-dog = it’s usually a term for a kind of boyfriend that acts cute, spoiled, or younger. As opposed to a more aggressive wolfdog boyfriend.)

This kind of creature, slacker scums, had existed throughout the ages. They usually slacked off by themselves, the teacher would sigh, but it had nothing to do with others.

But the original owner slacker was very different.

The original owner was a playboy, and his family was well-known in the capital. He had a half-brother who was 10 years older than him. The eldest brother had been excellent since childhood. He had done everything in an orderly way, both in academic performance and in his own company. So every time they went out, people would praise his eldest brother.

However, the original owner was the opposite. Since he was a child, he liked to play all kinds of games and almost failed in his studies. He didn’t want to study, but he was jealous of his older brother, who was at the top of every subject in school. So, he took the wrong path.

He was young and also had an outstanding appearance. Although he usually liked doing all kinds of foolish behaviors, his sweet mouth made people spoil him. Of course, his parents wouldn’t say it, but they doted on him in their hearts. So when he did something wrong, the original owner would act spoiled, and both husband and wife would let it go.

It was because the original owner was spoiled that he became unruly. Then, after being provoked by his minions, he became even more jealous of his older brother.

The college entrance examination was coming soon. China’s science and technology era had just started not too long ago. There was no monitoring in the classroom of the college entrance examination, and when caught, it wasn’t very strict.

The original owner’s follower bought a small cheating machine from a foreign country to cheat, get a good score on the exam and hit those people who mocked him hard in the face.

He was encouraged by this follower and heard the elders say that his older brother was the top student in the province. The older one was so competitive, how could the younger one fail the exam?

The original owner felt that his older brother was pressing on him like a mountain, and no matter what he did, he couldn’t be as good as him.

This time, he finally got a chance to overcome him, and he had to seize it.

So, after paying with the pocket money he saved for half a year, the original owner confidently held the cheating machine and started the exam.

The result was so unfortunate. This year’s college entrance examination happened to be the first time the government tried to catch people with cheating tech.

The original owner’s position was in the back row. He watched nervously as the overseer took the signal measuring machine and measured it from the front, row by row. Finally, in desperation, he threw the small earphone in his ear into the classmate’s desk, sitting in front.

That unlucky classmate was the female lead of this book.

Because of the cheating tools found inside her desk, the female lead was disqualified from the college entrance exam. Yet, no matter how she argued, no one believed her.

Caught cheating on the college entrance exam would lead to a lifetime disqualification from the exam.

For Du Zeyu, a woman born in a poor family and could only study hard to get into a good university to turn things around, it was almost equivalent to a world-ending catastrophe.