3.6

'Survival in the Wild' was on the hot topic list on the first day, with its own chart and subtitles.

It had two pictures, the first one is the Song God team wrapped in blankets, shivering together, while the Song God's expression was confident, "don't be afraid, the Movie Emperor's team must be worse than us!"

In the second picture, Wei Mingyan and Song Qi are also surrounded by blankets. Stormy is snuggling up in his little blanket, relying on them. In the warm fire, the two people in the blankets were eating grilled fish while smiling with a relaxed expression.

There is also a video clip by netizens. First, the Movie Emperor team had a warm meal of grilled fish, background music: Today is a good day.

(Tnote: Today is a good day [今天是个好日子])

After singing joyfully for a while, the image changed to the Song God team, several people gathered together while shivering.

[snowflakes fluttering, the north wind rustling ~ heaven and earth a boundless ~]

(Tnote: part of a sad romantic song by Cai Guoqing "A Cut of Plum" [一剪梅])

This strong contrast is almost laughable to the crazy audience. The key is that the two teams are far away from each other. The Song God team insists that the Movie Emperor team is as miserable as them, or even worse.

The next day, the Song team finally emerged from the blanket in a pitiful way, because there was no fire and no tent, so the three had to huddle together and barely spent the night sleeping.

In the morning, the three were in high spirits and were ready to set off on their way to survival. Before they left, the martial arts Brother said, "Brother, you should sing, something in line with our present mood!"

When the audience watched martial arts brother's confident appearance, they knew that he was expecting something good. At the critical moment, the Song God started.)

"Holding my head in my hands..."

(Tnote: lyric from "Worry ah Worry"[愁啊愁])

[pfftt!!!!]

[ha ha ha ha, I'm eating. Do you want me to get skinny?!!]

[Look at martial arts brother's expression. There's no love in it!!]

It had to be said that the Song God was very skilled. At the end of this program, he could be very famous.

Looking at the perspective of the Movie Emperor team.

They took Stormy everywhere to observe the surrounding environment. Wei Mingyan put out his hand thoughtfully in the air. Three seconds later, he spoke heavily with at the inexplicable expression on Song Qi's face, "it will rain tonight."

Song Qi was really confused. "How could you know that?"

How could she not know that Wei Mingyan had a skill in predicting the rain?

Wei Mingyan can see that after the two spent the night in a tent last night, Song Qi's attitude towards him was much better, and his speech became more and more like that of the past; when the two were in love.

The man was a little pleased with this discovery. He pointed unfathomably at the dew on the nearby tree. "Look, water."

Pointing to the clear sky again, "it will rain on this island at about 8 o'clock tonight, so we have to get ready early."

Song Qi looked doubtfully at the dew on the branches, and then at the sky, which looked nothing like it was about to rain. She asked in a skeptical tone, "can you tell if it will rain by looking at dew?"