1.19

Panpan's eighteenth birthday was held in Wei Mingyan's newly bought villa.

The beautiful girl was standing in front of the huge cake in the expensive dress that her father had specially made for her, and she was very happy.

The man held Qi Ya. On her daughter's good day, she doesn't want to take part while sitting in a wheelchair. Fortunately, after treatment, she can stand up and walk now.

Qi Ya had a happy smile on her face. She was supported by her husband and they moved toward their daughter together.

Then Panpan saw her mother handing something to Wei Mingyan, she smiled gently and said, "come here."

"Okay."

The man raised his hand and put a tiara made of precious stones in Qiao Panpan's hair. He looked at the girl looking at him and smiled.

"Happy birthday, my little princess."

This is the happiest day Panpan will ever remember.

She was wearing beautiful clothes and a magnificent tiara, standing in front of a birthday cake taller than a person. Watching the handsome man holding her mother and announcing that she was his daughter.

Almost everyone had a smile on their face. Familiar and unfamiliar classmates surrounding her. Entrepreneurs; who could always be seen on TV, were so kind and made her call them uncle.

She is the daughter of Wei Mingyan, and the successor of Nanya. If nothing bad happens again, she will spend the rest of her life in comfort and ease.

When blowing candles, everyone gathered around and watched Panpan make a wish with her eyes closed.

The girl's eyes quivered nervously and she made a wish in her heart.

She hopes that all this is true.

She hopes that her father can always accompany them and protect them.

When she opened her eyes again, the handsome man was looking at her with gentle eyes, with a loving smile on his face, "Panpan, what did you wish for?"

Her mother was also wearing a beautiful dress, leaning against the man beside her and looking at her with a smile, her eyes full of happiness.

Qiao Panpan smiled. She blinked and hid her happy tears. Like a little girl, she said, "If I tell Dad, it won't come true."

And the man looked at her with tolerance and smiled, "Okay, I'll listen our Panpan."

Wei Mingyan's Weibo was updated again that evening. In the photo, the beautiful girl wore a tiara and made a wish on the giant cake with her eyes closed.

The people around her; except for some school classmates, all have faces that can be seen frequently on TV, and all of them were happily celebrating the birthday of this 18-year-old girl.

The point of this Nanya's boss's Weibo post was the text.

[My daughter is worthy of the best.]

At this time, people still did not know what this sentence means. People thought he only wants to make up for the lost time with his daughter, who had been separated from him for more than ten years, but soon, everyone understood.

Nanya Group; which has always stayed safely in this city, suddenly started all kinds of reforms, and all kinds of new products sprang up like bamboo shoots after a spring rain.

Soon, not only the city but also the whole country and even the whole world knew about Nanya Group.

Wei Mingyan spent three years spreading Nanya's name all over the world.