4.13

Wei Mingyan said that he had asked for a long holiday because of things at home, and the colleagues in the office accepted it well, but the patients had some opinions.

Of course, these opinions made it hard for the doctors who didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"The day before yesterday, an aunt came with her child and asked you specifically, to do an operation. We said you asked for leave, and she gave quite a long sigh... ah. Later, the director came forward and did the operation. I still feel sorry for her. "

The young and handsome doctor sat in the office checking his medical records from when he was away these days, listening to the jokes of his colleagues in his ear and lowering his eyes slightly, feeling a little embarrassed.

"I guess it was the last time, when you judged the illness on the basis of superficial information alone, and now the whole hospital knows that we have a handsome and skilled doctor here, there are a lot of inquiries these days."

"By the way, you went to find your real parents. Did you find them?"

Hearing this, Wei Mingyan, who had been silent all the time, showed a shallow smile on his face, and his magnetic voice sounded a little lighter. "I found them, they've been looking for me, too."

Colleagues, of course, gave another round of congratulations. Congratulations, but at the same time, they also envied Wei Mingyan for having such a good girlfriend like Lan Xue, who was willing to travel with him for such a long time.

~

When the atmosphere in the office was warm and pleasant, an uninvited guest arrived.

Dean Lan stood outside the door with a sullen face and looked at the handsome young man who was smiling and talking to his colleagues.

He didn't look at it carefully last time, but now I see that the boy doesn't look very good too.

That is, the eyes are a little bit bright, the bridge of the nose is a little high, the lips look a little better, and he's so white that it shows that he doesn't like sports at a glance. How would he protect Lan Xue if he's so thin and weak?

While he was busy picking on nonexistent flaws, several smiling doctors found him, those smiles immediately stopped. They were surprised to see Dean Lan, "Dean?"

When he was discovered, Dean Lan was not anxious and did not panic. He looked at Wei Mingyan, who also looked over, and coughed softly. "Wei Mingyan, come out with me for a moment."

The man stood up doubtfully and followed Dean Lan out the door.

As soon as they left, several doctors looked at each other and said, "what's going on? Didn't you say he just got back? What does the dean want with him?"

"I don't think the dean's expression was very good... Anything might happen ..."

After getting along with each other these days, several people have taken a liking to Wei Mingyan. If nothing else, good doctors who were so young but progressive were too rare.

While discussing, suddenly a doctor opened his eyes wide, "Lan Xue ... She's not related to the dean, is she?"

There was a sudden silence in the office.

Although the surname Lan was uncommon in their city A, it was absolutely common. So, after knowing Lan Xue, these several people didn't think much about it, just an ordinary little nurse.

As a result, they later learned that Lan Xue was originally a student at school and was just here to help. She thought that she usually delivered medical records and did not contact anything else, plus the two young people were in love with each other. Why should these older men join in the fun?!