6.4 (2)

Yang Qing took her friend's money for this. She pinched her wallet and looked proud.

Let's look at that guy now. He would definitely be embarrassed if he asked Lele to pay!

If he doesn't pay for it, she was sure Lele will see his true face clearly.

Yang Qing felt like she had accomplished something when she thought of her best friend finally getting rid of that cheapskate.

When Lele breaks up, she must invite all the people in her dorm room to eat kebabs together to celebrate, and drink beer and lobster at will. As long as Lele gets rid of that scum, it's worth it!

Yang Qing went back, humming a little song along the way. The roommates in their dormitory asked her why she appeared so happy, but she didn't tell the truth, and just said to wait for a barbecue.

Finally, at dusk, she received a call from Xuan Lele to come down and get something.

Yang Qing heard her best friend's voice on the phone. Why does she still sound so happy?

Did she break up and go stupid?

She hurriedly went downstairs, but beside Xuan Lele, she saw the man dressed in a cheap coat, with something in his hand.

"This is what we packed when we ate just now. You can share it. Thank you for taking care of Lele."

Yang Qing heard this sentence for the second time today. She took the bag half-heartedly, and after a glance, she couldn't see anything, so she helped Xuan Lele upstairs first.

As they walked, she asked carefully, "Lele, did you spend a lot of money today?"

"No." Xuan Lele walked the stairs carefully with the help of her friends. "Today, Mingyan spent money, and he specially ordered more food and asked the waiter to pack it for you."

Pack?

That cheapskate, giving away leftovers!

Yang Qing helped her friend back to the dormitory, and immediately opened the bag. Turns out, the food inside appeared well prepared, and it surely didn't look like leftovers.

Looking at Xuan Lele, sitting on the edge of the bed, holding a mobile phone and typing away with a sweet smile, Yang Qing doubtfully tied the bag shut and opened it again.

It must have just opened the wrong way, let's try again!

~

"Mingyan? Talking to your girlfriend?"

Wei Mingyan was sending a love message on his mobile phone. The roommate who just pushed the door open asked. He nodded, looked up and smiled. "Yeah, she hurt her foot the last few days, and I have to comfort her."

"Old three, you don't know, Mingyan has become a 24-hour filial boyfriend. He would send her and pick her up to and fro class, giving her food and drink. This guy, on my way back just now, I bumped into them together. Mingyan was carrying the girl, and his voice while speaking to her was so gentle that he could drop water."

(TNote: so gentle that she could drop water = hyperbole of the phrase 'as gentle as the water flowing'.)

The roommate on the other side, who had just finished playing a game, took off his headphones and started crackling a bit, making the roommate who just entered the door stunned.

"You are a good kid, you love your girlfriend so much."

The relationship in their dorm isn't bad. Wei Mingyan liked to pretend to be poor, but he was usually quite normal, except that he always disappeared mysteriously at various times.