7.21

Wei Jin and Qian Miao happily accepted that they had another daughter. If Wei Jin just instinctively listened to his father, then Qian Miao sincerely cared for the little girl in her dream. Although the girl couldn’t speak, she helped silently all night. She looked cute and adorable, and her appearance was pure and lovely, which was in line with all of Qian Miao’s fantasies about her daughter.

She thought it through, and sent her husband out to buy some toys that little girls liked. Although her father-in-law just lightly explained that Xi Liu died miserably last night, the emotional woman who had just given birth to a child was still heartbroken for the daughter she got out of thin air.

Wei Mingyan, leaning on cane and followed by the invisible yellow dog, was about to open the door when he caught sight of Qian Miao, who was leaning against the head of the bed, busy stitching and sewing little clothes with motherly love.

“What are you doing?”

Qian Miao heard her father-in-law’s voice and looked up with a smile. “I’m sewing clothes for Xi Liu. a little girl needs to look good.” 

The handsome Daoist master’s gaze shifted from the fabric in her hand, which wasn’t even the size of a mineral water bottle, to the small wooden figure on the side. Forget it, he didn’t want to tell this woman, who was full of motherly love, that the doll was just a medium. If she wanted to give the girl some clothes, she would have to burn them.

He looked again at his stupid son, who was fumbling to stuff his bag. “Come on.” 

“Coming, coming.” 

Wei Jin looked a little panicked, picked up the bag and quickly came to his father’s side. Their father and son rarely went out together. When Wei Jin walked in front, the young man thought that his father was old and leaning on a cane, shouldn’t he cooperate and slow down the pace? There was a clear and cool faint voice in his ears.

“Out of the way.” 

He subconsciously turned aside and watched the handsome face move forward. No one would think that his father, who was in his forties, had skipped him and walked in front of him. When the cane fell to the ground, Wei Mingyan glanced back in disgust, “Even turtles are faster than you.” 

Wei Jin: “…”

Luckily, he got used to it a long time ago. The two were walking one after the other. At first, Wei Jin was able to hold his tongue, but until he couldn’t catch up with his father even at a trot, he finally couldn’t hold back.

“Dad, walk a little slowly. Wait for me…”

The slender figure in front of him came to a standstill. Wei Jin rushed over and stopped by his side, somewhat moved, “Thank you Dad.” 

Wei Mingyan paid no attention to him at all. His eyes fell on the old lady who was drying a quilt not far downstairs.

The old lady was kind-looking and was quietly coaxing the child in the stroller next to her, while putting up the quilt. The handsome Daoist closed his eyes. In the faint golden light of the early morning, his face seemed very white. His eyebrows wrinkled together, then, his eyes opened. His line of sight fell on the child who was looking at his grandmother happily.

The child kicked his calves happily as he looked at his grandmother with a toothless smile, saying words that no one could understand. It was a lovely sight in the eyes of others, but in Wei Mingyan’s eyes, a faint darkness was brewing over the child’s head.

An aura of death, or unexpected aura of death.

As soon as the old lady turned around after drying the quilt, she saw Wei Mingyan and the smile on her face widened, “Mr. Wei, going out with Ah Jin?”