8.3

Du Zeyu waited for a short time. Soon, the boy ran back quickly, holding a bottle of water in his hand. He handed it directly to the girl.

“There was only a small stall outside, but no medicine. I bought hot water from them. You drink this. It should be somewhat useful.” 

Even before she could react, a bottle of hot water was stuffed in her hands.

Because she was sick, Du Zeyu’s hands were originally cold. The warm water felt a little hot against her palm, and it made her cold hands warm.

She looked at Wei Mingyan and thanked him somewhat shyly, “Thank you, how much is this water?”

“It’s okay, we’re classmates!”

The handsome-looking teenager smiled broadly, showing two small tiger teeth, with round cat eyes shining brightly like there were stars in them.

“It’s almost time for the exam. I’ll go in first.” 

Seeing the pretty girl in front of him holding the water bottle and looking at himself, not knowing what she was thinking, the young man’s eyes suddenly dodged. He subconsciously pinched his ears and said goodbye quite awkwardly.

Seeing Wei Mingyan enter the classroom, Du Zeyu unscrewed the water bottle, raised her head, and drank two sips. The slightly hot water ran down her throat into her belly, and her uncomfortable body seemed to feel a little better.

Even her heart seemed to feel a warm current.

She closed the book, put her school bag outside, and went in.

Du Zeyu entered only to find her position in front of the teenager. He was lying lazily on his desk and fiddling the piece of table paint chipping in front of him. Out of the corner of his eye, he faintly saw someone moving in front of him and casually raised his eyes.

Seeing that it was Du Zeyu, his cat-like eyes widened, and he instantly sat up straight with his hands in front of the table in the standard sitting position required by elementary school teachers.

“You’re in front of me?”

Somehow, Du Zeyu looked at the teenager trying to stiffen his spine and found him even cuter. Although her head was still a bit dizzy, she showed a smile, “Yes, what a coincidence.” 

Waiting for the test, the girl was supposed to review what she had just memorized, but as she did so, she couldn’t help but think of the soft, caring smile on Wei Mingyan’s face when he handed her water.

When she first met Wei Mingyan, she could see that this was a young master who had been pampered, raised with no worries about food and clothing, and just needed to be himself freely.

He didn’t have to worry about outstanding relatives or guard against those unsavory people around him, nor did he need to study hard to get ahead.

Maybe human nature was just like this. The more you lack something, the more you like it. Du Zeyu envied Wei Mingyan for his wantonness, cheerfulness, and friends.

At first, she just subconsciously put her eyes on the focus of the crowd and later watched. Her heart gave birth to an indescribable feeling.

Because of the family ties, Du Zeyu was probably strong by nature and had even less resistance to such cute-looking boys.

Of course, she had never exposed her thoughts. She was very smart and knew her present situation well. If she were known to like the famous Young Master Wei Mingyan in her class, those who didn’t like her would certainly make trouble again.