4.12

From the lightning fast confirmation of the relationship between the two, followed by preparation for the exam, studying, and having to undergo her boyfriend's love of makeup lessons every day; Lan Xue read books in a daze, how could she remember this?

Speaking of which, the First Hospital is really big, it was good for all departments to know each other, but it's absolutely impossible to know everyone. So, as long as someone was running around upstairs and downstairs like Lan Xue, and as long as she wore a nurse's uniform, no one knew that she was not a member of the hospital staff at all.

Wei Mingyan always thought she was a nurse, but after Lan Xue made it clear that she was just here to help, the guy didn't ask who she was helping, and began to think about the big exam she was about to take.

Lan Xue is doing countless test questions from her boyfriend, how could she remember this?

Unfortunately, Wei Mingyan's character, to put it nicely, was calm and steady, but in fact, he didn't care about anything but studying.

Of course, now that he had a girlfriend, besides reading books, he helps Lan Xue make up lessons and intimately teaches her all kinds of knowledge. Even during the week when he took care of Wang Tie, when he went back to the hotel in the evening, Wei Mingyan would hold a book to talk about some study topic.

~

Dean Lan pulled Lan Xue to his office and looked up and down at his daughter who was neither fat nor thin, nor tanned.

A couple who were passionately in love went out alone for more than a week, how could they not have 'accidentally shot the gun'?

"Tell me, did the boy take advantage of you?"

Lan Xue's mood was very complicated when she looked at her father that had alert eyes and a gloomy expression.

During her stay in the hotel, Wei Mingyan went to see her almost every night.

If, under normal circumstances, a male and a female friend lived in a hotel, although the rooms were not the same, they still had to worry about the problem of him coming over in the evening.

But Lan Xue didn't have this problem at all!

Because her boyfriend, came to talk! About study topics! Ah!

Wei Mingyan was worried that Lan Xue would delay her study if she asked for leave for a long time, so she rejected it on the grounds that she had already finished the exam and it was basically self-study.

Her boyfriend was looking for his parents, the most vulnerable time, how could she leave him alone?

Wei Mingyan was very moved. He took Lan Xue to buy books on the very day he was moved. He bought some difficult questions.

While other couples that were in a hotel, had an ambiguous atmosphere; They were in a hotel, talking about study topics.

Lan Xue, like most people, fell asleep at the sight of those topics. It so happened that Wei Mingyan's voice was pleasant and she seemed to be lulling her to sleep.

The man's mellow and magnetic voice was serious about the topic. Wei Mingyan was very patient with his lover, knowing that Lan Xue may not understand it and he would slow down for fear that she would delay her studies because of having to accompany him.

During these seven days, Lan Xue listened to Wei Mingyan's low-pitched and pleasant voice, "this question. You should choose c, you see, it comes from here ..."

After seven days of such a little ambiguity, Wei Mingyan held the test paper as usual to talk about the topic on the last day, with his new notes marked on it for Lan Xue to take down.