1.17

Qiao Panpan did not know that the driver had told Wei Mingyan about it. She went into the dormitory with Lu Lin, who was equally indignant.

"Well, well well... if it isn't our beautiful Panpan?" Zhu Yun was making the bed when she heard the noise and raised her head to see who it was. Her face immediately showed a mocking smile.

"Why did all the little lovers of Nanya's CEO come to live in our shabby dormitory? Aren't, you afraid to dirty your feet?"

"You!" Lu Lin was full of anger, she wanted to go forward and refute, but was pulled back by Qiao Panpan's arm.

"Panpan!" She also thought that Panpan would endure as before, and looked at her friend with disapproval.

Zhu Yun proudly hooked her lips, sneered and mocked, "Come on, Lu Lin, if you want to stand up for others, you also need to see if others appreciate it."

"It seems that Panpan knows that being a mistress is disgraceful, that's why you don't dare to confront me. How does it feel, lying under a man who could be your father...?"

—— Smack!

The woman's sarcastic voice stopped abruptly.

Qiao Panpan's hand was still in the air, she looked at Zhu Yun's raised face full of disbelief; staring at her. The well-maintained face almost immediately showed a red palm print.

Red-eyed, she trembled, "You dare hit me!"

"You b***h, you..."

—— Smack!

This slap was harder. Panpan puts down her numb hand and looks at her roommate with indignation. "You posted those pictures."

"Zhu Yun, you're just a restless parasite? I don't owe you, I'm not afraid of you. If you scold me, I'll hit you. Do you understand?"

"You b***h! What nonsense! I didn't!"

"Schools are monitored, even during holidays. Did you know that? Do you know that there are monitors on both streets outside the school gate? Even if you hide from them at school, what about off-campus? As long as I call the police and check the monitors, tell me, what would I find?"

"I can assure you before you go to jail, the disgusting and dirty things you do in the back could be spread through the whole school without me saying anything. When they come out, they will follow you for the rest of your life."

"So, don't provoke me again, you understand?"

Zhu Yun, standing opposite her, was trembling all over. Looking at Qiao Panpan, for the first time, her fear rose from the bottom of her heart.

She didn't understand why this roommate; who was always quiet in the face of humiliation had become so tough, clearly... obviously, she was always timid... right?

Both sides of Zhu Yun's face swelled up. She had tears in her eyes, but she was still pretending to be strong and unwilling to give up the threat. "You dare?! My brother knows the local boss around here, you dare to call the police, he will teach you a lesson!"

"Don't think that Wei Mingyan will support you! In the eyes of people like them, you're a nobody!"

Unexpectedly, at this time, she was still stubborn. Panpan looked down at her and laughed angrily. "You can try it."

"In an hour, if I find even one of these picture in school, I promise, you will spend the evening in prison."

"If you don't believe it, you can try it."

Zhu Yun stared at her indignantly and finally ran out of the dormitory.

With a heavy slam the door closed, Qiao Panpan breathed out and her heart thumped violently. Lu Lin looked at her admiringly. "Panpan! You were so cool!"