8.5

After the IV, she also drank soybean milk, and there was a Wei Mingyan who took care of her carefully. Du Zeyu had gained some of her vitality.

But in the end, it was still a little below normal. Although it was only the first day, and she knew it in her heart.

Her first choice was Liu University, but she was definitely not going to be able to pass that. According to her current performance and the results of her muddled answers in the morning, she couldn’t even hope for a better school.

Even though she knew before the test that she wouldn’t give her best, Du Zeyu still felt a little upset.

She studied hard and worked hard for so long. In the end, it was still in vain.

Coupled with the dilemma at home right now, the girl’s mood gradually became heavy. She stood up stiffly and prepared to pack up and go home to take care of her parents.

After handing in the paper, the teenager who had been sitting obediently and looking ahead bashfully got anxious, “Du Zeyu!”

The clear voice of the teenager made the girl, who was in a trance, stopped in her tracks, and she turned around to see the handsome boy squirming and standing up.

“Umm, where are you going?”

The words just fell. As if afraid of a misunderstanding from the person in front of him, his big cat-like eyes were full of tension, and his voice was quick to explain, “I… I happen to be going home. Let’s go together.” 

Du Zeyu looked at Wei Mingyan’s worries, and her heart warmed.

He was worried about her.

With her heavy mood swept away, the beautiful girl revealed a smile. Her nice voice sounded, “Ok, let’s go together.” 

Soon the two went out of the gate when Bao Da, who was waiting for a long time, greeted them. He first looked at the beautiful girl beside Wei Mingyan with a little surprise and then went to the teenager’s side with a boot-licker smile.

“Mingyan, didn’t we agree to go play together in the morning? Zhang Ting and the others are waiting. Let’s go.” 

Q City had a lot of rich people, and there were many rich second generations. Some rich second generations were motivated, such as Wei Mingmu, and some playboys that weren’t good at studying, such as Wei Mingyan.

As a favored, righteous dandy, he, the leader of the dandy union, had always been responsive, usually dictating where to play. Wei Mingyan usually called them out, and everyone responded by following.

The several people were close in age, although not in the same school, they all had the college entrance examination on the same day. Whether the examination was successful or not, such issues weren’t important at all for the dudes, who only focused on having fun. Anyway, no matter what their grades were, there was no lack of food and clothing in the future.

This morning, Bao Da came up with the idea that they should go racing in the West Mountain after the exam. Wei Mingyan originally liked the excitement, coupled with his parents not coming, he was in a bad mood and agreed to it. He then told the few rich kids about it, and the group of teenagers was excited about it.

Bao Da came to call him over, thinking that Wei Mingyan would follow him excitedly. He liked excitement the most and had never gone racing before.

“Go now? Didn’t they say that you could only play there at night?”

To Bao Da’s surprise, the expression on the handsome boy’s face was somewhat reluctant and not enthusiastic at all.

Bao Da froze and quickly said, “Zhang Ting and the others are waiting, just after the exam …”