3.16-17

Qi Zhongjie was arrested and jailed, and at first, he refused to admit that he had attempted to hurt anyone, until he saw the recording that day.

His eyes were fixed on the grim-faced man on screen. His whole body gloomed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

It's over, it's all over...

As an artist who makes money from his public image, he can never turn over again because of this video.

However, even if he can't turn over, he will definitely not tolerate this imprisonment.

"I just killed a few cats. Which law in our country says cats cannot be killed? Besides, I didn't steal those cats. They came to my house by themselves. Why should you arrest me?"

"I want to see my lawyer, and I want an appeal!"

In the face of the former star who used to be a popular Idol, but now makes people feel disgusted from the bottom of their heart, the inspector who looked after him was very cold.

"It is not against the law to kill a cat, but you are suspected of attempted r*pe. Now that the party concerned has taken you to court, and all the evidence and material evidence are there, what excuse do you have?"

The youngest daughter of the inspector, who used to be a fan of Qi Zhongjie, didn't believe it at first. Then, she hid at home and cried all night, thinking that she had liked such a beast.

As a father, he was sick to his stomach thinking that his daughter would regard such a person as an idol.

He didn't say anything redundant, but his disgusted eyes were thoroughly felt by Qi Zhongjie. He was originally a figure rising from the bottom, and he was more sensitive to this kind of look because his origins made him feel inferior.

Qi Zhongjie was trembling nervously, and he hated those kinds of eyes.

It should not be like this! He is a star who is admired by all, he is a Movie Emperor! His future should be brilliant, not nibbled away bit by bit in a cold prison.

Didn't he just kill a few animals? They are not human, why should they arrest him because of those lowly creatures!

While he was thinking, someone came in and told him that his mother had come to see him.

Qi Zhongjie was immediately excited, and when the old wrinkled woman came in, he rushed over.

~

"Mom, did you contact my agent outside? Did you help me with public relations? Come on, pull out the money in the family and find a lawyer!"

"Don't worry, son." Looking at the excited Qi Zhongjie, Mother Qi looked flustered. "Before, your Uncle Zhang said he would help me invest. I gave him all the money in the family. I just called him and he didn't answer. Maybe he's busy. Wait a minute. I'll go to his house and find him in a minute."

Uncle Zhang...

Make an investment...

Thinking of the man who had worked with him several times, cheated other artists out of their money and then disappeared under the pretext of investment failure, Qi Zhongjie's eyes were about to pop.

"How can you give him the money? How could you give the money to that liar! You are killing me! Killing me! You know that!"

He roared madly through the glass, and Mother Qi was startled, "I... I... I thought you said he was your partner."

Qi Zhongjie paused, and he slowly closed his eyes with a wry smile on his face.

"Karma, it's all retribution..."