7.24 (End)

XX years later.

When the bell rang after school, the young and energetic students all walked out of the school  in twos and threes with smiles on their faces. Even if they were walking individually, their eyes were full of energy.

Yet, in this group of students, there was a gloomy boy with his head down. He was carrying a loose school bag, while his clothes were yellow and even smelled bad because they hadn’t been washed for a long time. The young students who were close to him smelled the scent and frowned as they distanced themselves. So, in the large flow of people after school, a very incongruous empty space appeared.

The teenager kept his face sullen and his head down, not looking at the people around him, until he heard a girl’s resounding voice. She was calling someone.

“Qiqi!”

“Qiqi, wait for me!”

He raised his eyes to the schoolgirl running with the wind next to a girl.

The girl stood still, her fair face showing a bit of confusion, “What’s wrong?” Her voice was sweet and soft. She was a good-tempered person, and her delicate appearance, which was different from most of the people around her, was enough to attract people’s attention.

“Qiqi, my birthday is next Wednesday. My father said to invite my classmates to come over to play. Can you come?” The female student asked, appearing slightly embarrassed. In fact, she just transferred to the school not long ago, and Wei Qiqi only talked to her a few times. But she didn’t know why, she just wanted to be friends with Wei Qiqi. However, it’s only natural. Such a nice person, she would want to be friends with her, right?

To others, Wei Qiqi, who had just moved up to high school, seemed to have grown up soaking in sugar water. Her father works in a big company. It was said that he had a high status and loved Wei Qiqi very much. Whenever he was free, he would pick her up and drop her off from school. Every year she celebrated her birthday, he would reserve a hotel hall for her to hold a birthday party.

Of course, this wasn’t to say that Qiqi’s father was extravagant, but only because his daughter was really popular. Since she went to kindergarten, the lovely little girl has been loved by a bunch of children chasing behind her, clamoring to be good friends. At that time, their home was already very large, and it was the one where Wei Mingyan had the real estate license sent to them. Still, because there were too many children, parents of children, kindergarten teachers, even if the place held up, there wasn’t enough food ah. Wei Jin had no choice but to book a banquet hall at a hotel.

As Wei Qiqi grew up, she had more and more friends. Her former friends always missed her, and when she came to a new environment, she would have new friends. She seemed to be born with a natural disposition which made people like her from the bottom of their heart. Of course, it was the kind of thing that made one want to be good friends.

Of course, Wei Qiqi herself was worthy of such a liking. She was kind, gentle, and not stingy with helping others. She was just as lovely as a little angel. Such a beautiful and attractive girl had always been the focus of public attention. Although the teacher explicitly forbade early romance, there were still some boys who secretly liked her, but they didn’t dare say it. The reason why they didn’t dare say it was very simple. Wei Qiqi had a childhood sweetheart, Li Xuan.

The tall boy with a handsome appearance and sunny smile came around from behind and saw the female classmate who was inviting Wei Qiqi. Although she hadn’t spoken a word to her since her transfer, he still went to Wei Qiqi’s side on his own.

“I’d like to join. Can I go?”

The female student froze. At her age, she would subconsciously keep a distance from boys. The moment the person called Li Xuan in class appeared, she couldn’t help but get nervous.

“Yes, you can. Well, Qiqi, I’ll go first. You guys remember to come and attend.”

“Yeah, I will definitely go.” Wei Qiqi nodded and agreed, watching the female students leave, inclining her head to look at Li Xuan.

“Aren’t you on duty today? How come you’re done so soon?”

The handsome teenager reached out and fiddled with a slightly longer handful of hair on his forehead, “It’s not safe for you to go home alone, so I swapped schedules with Miaozi.”

“What? My home isn’t so far away. It only takes 15 minutes by foot.”

“That won’t work. You’re so good looking. How dangerous would it be if you walk home alone?”

Wei Qiqi was helpless, “Well, are you coming to my house for dinner?”

Li Xuan straightforwardly said, “Sure ah, I will sleep at your house tonight. Tomorrow is a holiday, let’s go play together.”

“I want to study at home…”

“You can study any time, right? Listen, my Dad took me to play before. That place was very fun…”

The two were both attractive, handsome and pretty, joking and laughing as they left, leaving only the gloomy teenager with his bag on his back. His face darkened.

Today, he had calculated that Li Xuan, the guy who was always making trouble, was away and wanted to follow Wei Qiqi…

Obviously, it’s all figured out. There’s an alley on her way home, he just had to drag the person in and things would be much easier after that. But Li Xuan popped up again!

This man was just like sticky taffy that couldn’t be shaken off. He followed Wei Qiqi from morning till night. He finally waited until Li Xuan was on duty, but in the end…

He was thinking calmly about his next move, and walked home at a faster pace. He didn’t notice that behind him, a pair of little red shoes fluttered to the ground. The pretty little girl wearing a small red cape and a pretty hairpin pulled out a heavy book. She rummaged through it and found Guo Hao’s name.

Hmm, he’s a bad guy all right.

Putting back her ‘little book’ that kept track of the bad guys and good guys, Xi Liu lightly moved her feet and followed behind Guo Hao.

The beautiful girl didn’t know that her sister Xi Liu was ‘working’ not far away. At the moment, her hand was stuffed with an egg tart that she liked to eat. She opened it and ate it with pleasure, and asked in passing, “How come you always have good food with you? I remember you don’t like snacks.”

Li Xuan had a moment of shyness in his eyes, and soon answered with a straight face, “My Dad likes to buy them for me. I thought you’d like to eat them. so I brought them along with me.”

“Uncle Li likes to buy things for you, it’s adorable.” Wei Qiqi agreed and nodded.

Since childhood, Uncle Li has bought her and Li Xuan a lot of toys. Her father said that last time, a room was set aside just for their toys.

“By the way, what’s up with your hair? It looks so strange, it’s not as nice as a fade cut.”

The handsome teenager stroked his hair, which he had been proud of all day and said, “I think so too. Just wait, I’ll shave it into a fade soon.”

As the two walked, they came to a large house. Qian Miao was watering the flowers in the yard. When she saw them coming back, a smile appeared on her face.

“Hurry up and wash your hands for dinner. Your Dad and the others are waiting.”

The family joked and laughed their way into the house. It was dusk at the moment, and the sun was slightly setting, and the handsome man standing with a cane and wearing a Daoist robe glanced at the door. His lips were slightly hooked, and he turned around and left at a relaxed pace.

[Ding! Leaving the vacation world. Please choose. 1, continue the tasks, 2, vacation.]

[Continue the task.]

Wei Mingyan opened his eyes and looked around.

This time, a school slacker scum?