6.7 (1)

Wei Mingyan had always been a sweet guy, but this was the first time he dragged Xuan Lele with him on a call until late.

Xuan Lele listened to the voice of the man who was obviously drunk, worrying that he would get into an accident, and asked where he was. Wei Mingyan smiled stupidly and stopped talking.

By dawn, Wei Mingyan should have fallen asleep, and there was no movement over there. Xuan Lele worried and waited downstairs at his dormitory. She then came across her boyfriend's roommate, but he said that he never came back last night.

Because they did live broadcasts together, Xuan Lele wasn't worried that Wei Mingyan wouldn't have a place to stay, but his current state was really worrying her.

After she couldn't find him at the dormitory building, she wanted to look for him but realized she didn't know anywhere else to look for him. Xuan Lele discovered that she and Mingyan had been together for so long, but they never even talked about their family situation to each other.

Otherwise, she wouldn't have been at such a loss as to what to do now.

Wei Mingyan was drunk last night, and he talked about how much he hated his Mother, so Mingyan's unhappiness was related to his Mother.

She couldn't help but try calling him again. Fortunately, this time it connected, and Wei Mingyan's tired voice came. "Lele, I have to go home. Can you do the live broadcast side by yourself for a few days?"

Just from hearing his voice, how could Xuan Lele, who was so distressed, question him? The girl's voice was soft as she replied, "You go ahead, and take care of yourself."

They spoke briefly, and Wei Mingyan's mood remain low throughout. By the time they hung up, Xuan Lele was even more worried and felt her boyfriend was acting a little strange today.

Mingyan's temper had always been very steady. What happened, that made him so lost like this?

It must be something to do with his Mother ...

She thought for a moment, then looked for the recording of last night's broadcast and watched it.

~

Wei Mingyan washed well, changed himself into a neat shirt, and got into a car for the ride home.

Father Wei had bought a big house after settling down because Wei Mingyan liked to run around since he was a child. Father Wei, on the other hand, was busy in the hotel every day, so the house was usually empty.

However, it was quite lively today. Wei Mingyan opened the door with his house key and heard a deliberately prolonged female voice as soon as he entered the door. "Old Wei, why hasn't Mingyan come back yet?"

"I have called him over. If you can't wait, just leave."

Father Wei was a handsome middle-aged man. Although he was engaged in the catering industry, he doesn't have the big belly that most big bosses have because he was always busy. Although his hair was mixed with some white strands, his face was still so handsome.

He was a good-natured man. Right now, he was facing his ex-wife's temper, his tone very impatient. "I have to go to work at the hotel soon, so if you don't have anything important to do, don't stay at my house."

Toward this ex-wife, who cuckolded him, leaving him and his son without saying a word and directly eloping with someone else, Father Wei worked very hard to restrain his impulse to hit her.

"If you really want to see Mingyan, you can give him a call. Why are you sticking around here in my house?"

Mingyan, as a child, grew up looking and waiting for his Mother, and his personality became odd because of his parents' divorce. Although Father Wei couldn't stand his ex-wife, if he could make his beloved son happy, he could still put up with it.