4.15

Dean Lan went out to the field for a medical meeting and found out that there was trouble in the hospital. The subject was his daughter, so he came back in a hurry.

He looked at his daughter up and down, to make sure she was all right. Only after that he felt relief.

"I'm kind of regretting that I let you study medicine."

He had lost his wife because he studied medicine, and he really couldn't lose his daughter now.

"It's all right."

Lan Xue still smiled calmly, her eyebrows and eyes were much like her mother's, clear and bright. "The next time I encounter a situation like this, I'll run away. Even if I can't run away, Mingyan will come to protect me."

Looking at the sweetness in his daughter's eyes, Dean Lan nodded after pausing for a few seconds. "Let the boy learn some self-defense skills or something, so he wouldn't get beaten when he protects you later."

"Dad, you and Mingyan are thinking the same thing! He also said that he would sign up for a self-defense class to learn."

Lan Xue laughed very happily. "He's very funny. He just got a listening app. He said that he wants to listen to medical books while exercising, and he wouldn't be too tired."

She felt sweet and distressed about her boyfriend who studied self-defense so hard to protect her. She retreated without saying anything.

"Dad, I have to go. Mingyan is waiting for me outside."

Because he was injured on duty, Wei Mingyan got a few days off. He felt that it was no big deal, and he had medicine on his arm. So, he made an appointment with Lan Xue to study in the library of Medical University.

Because Lan Xue was frightened today, her mentors turned a blind eye to her taking a day off.

These instructors had all experienced great winds and waves. Lan Xue almost had an accident this time. Several people felt some remorse in their hearts. This accident was also because they didn't explain it thoroughly before. If they met some patient's family that obviously looked wrong, they should hide...

Since a doctor in the next city was stabbed by a patient's family member, doctors in various hospitals have learned to be smart; If they felt that something was wrong, they should call the security guards first, and if that wouldn't block it, they should hide in the office or ward, and won't come out.

There was only one life, and no one knew what these bereaved families would do.

Now that there was an accident, several mentors quickly gathered the interns and they took a class together.

To sum up, if you see a troublemaker, don't come forward, hide as far as you can.

Emotional family members don't care whether you are the attending physician, a doctor, or even a nurse. As long as someone wore a white coat, they were their enemies. Don't try to persuade them at that time, just get out of the way.

Seeing that Lan Xue was almost beaten, several interns were scared. Although they weren't young, but before, they have always been protected by the school. Although they have more or less heard about those kinds of things in the news, they only knew how terrible things could turn out, after presented with the real thing in front of their eyes.

~

"We were also negligent, and didn't explain it thoroughly to you before. Don't take any chances when you see these things. Lan Xue would definitely suffer if Mingyan hadn't protect her. She has a boyfriend like Mingyan, but you don't."