7.23

Guo Renyi slept at home today. At noon, he took a nap. When he woke up, a woman who was carefully feeding her son asked, “Did you sleep well?”

“Not bad.”

Guo Renyi was very satisfied with the quietness at noon today. There was a big lawn under their building, and usually there were always some cats and dogs playing on it. Some were raised by others in the villa area, while others were simply wild cats and dogs. Guo Renyi didn’t feel like there was a problem before, but he was melodramatic. Once, he inadvertently looked out through the window and saw the dogs and cats, and always felt that they were yelping that day. He was annoyed with these animals. Especially when he saw those people hugging cats and dogs like some kind of treasure, to talk to them. He thought they were simply sick.

At first, Guo Renyi started kicking the cats and dogs when he encountered them on the road. But later, he accidentally kicked a cat into the lake. The cat was injured and couldn’t swim at all and drowned in the lake.

Guo Renyi’s heart suddenly had a feeling of unrestrained pleasure. The kind of having control over a life. If he wanted them to live, they would live, and if he wanted them to die, they would have to die with pleasure. It almost got Guo Renyi hooked on this shenanigan. However, there was quite a lot of monitoring in the villa area, and there were also many rich and powerful people. After observing several times, he didn’t dare to do anything blatantly, so he simply secretly bought medicine that could kill cats and dogs online, put them in sausages, and threw them out. Every time he saw those dogs and cats eagerly swallowing the sausages as if they had been given something rare, imagining that they would soon die without a sound, Guo Renyi’s heart was filled with perverted excitement.

Today, when he drove out, he made an effort to throw some spiked food out of the car window again. Presumably, some animals would die again.

The fat man took the soup served by the nanny contentedly. He always felt that he was a man of status, so he had to take good care of himself. Usually, he had to drink a bowl of soup before meals. As soon as the lid of the soup bowl was opened, Guo Renyi looked at the contents and his face turned dark.

“What’s going on here? Who put the sausage here!?!”

In response to her husband’s almost thunderous yell, the woman who was carefully feeding her son raised her eyes in confusion. “What are you talking about? Isn’t this just pigeon soup? What sausage? “

Pigeon soup… How can this be?

Guo Renyi looked back again and clearly saw that there was sausage in the bowl. From the looks of it, it should be stuffed with medicine. He asked almost everyone, but all the answers he got were the same. How can it be pigeon soup? He’s not blind.

“Honey, stop it. Hurry up and eat. Don’t you have to go to a business meeting this afternoon?” The woman had long been accustomed to her husband’s moodiness. She picked up the child in her arms and touched his head. “Go and play.”

The child went to the kitchen happily. After a while, he came back and took his mother’s hand. “Mom, help me with a pot of boiling water. I saw an ant nest down in the yard yesterday.” This was his game, looking around for ant nests and destroying them by any means possible. His favorite thing to do was to use boiling water and watch the water flow. The ants that just crawled around were burned alive, and the surviving ones struggled to crawl. This always made the child happy. He was too young to lift a pot of boiling water, but because his mother was very supportive of this recreational activity, he was able to do so every time.                    

(TNote: Mom’s guide on how to raise a psychopath…)

The youngest child cheekily pulled his mother away, not even looking at his father’s frowning in frown. Guo Renyi was annoyed by the sound of his playful laughter, his gaze unkindly glared viciously in the direction where his son left.