Hatred pt 2 - Satan

I was seriously debating whether or not to make an actual pt 2 and just leave you guys in suspense but I didn't want to be too mean so here it is :>

I hope you enjoy my delirious late-night writing✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n...loves me..?" Satan murmured.

How come he's never realized this? He never would've thought that you loved him back.

To tell you the truth...he originally disliked you in the beginning, only pretending to be nice to you when he needed to. But as the months went by, the closer you two got. Soon his kindness towards you was more genuine. He found himself happy whenever you were around. He would smile when you were with him, all the anger he felt was just...gone. He fell for you. And he fell hard.

Satan tried his best to hide his crush on you, knowing that his brothers would tease him endlessly if they found out. Unfortunately, Lucifer found out while the argument took place. Which is why Satan thought Lucifer sent you to check on him. Lucifer knew Satan couldn't really say no to anything you say. You were his biggest weakness. And Satan hated it.

He was afraid of being vulnerable in front of you, afraid you'd reject him. Lucifer had to be lying.

"Of course they do...Y/n loves you a lot Satan." Lucifer tried to reassure him.

"You're lying to me, aren't you? You're only saying this to make me feel better, right?!" Satan choked back a sob.

"Now why would I lie about that? Even a blind demon could see that the two of you share the same feelings." Lucifer said.

"After what I did to Y/n, I don't think we share the same feelings anymore..." Satan wiped his eyes.

He hated crying, especially in front of Lucifer, but he couldn't handle it. After everything that happened, he just broke. He hated that he took his anger out on you, hated how scared you looked, hated that he hurt you, hated himself.

"Don't say that. We're very lucky that Y/n's a forgiving person. It might take some warming up again but I'm sure you two will pull through." Lucifer said.

"Even if Y/n does forgive me...do I even deserve it?" Satan painfully asked.

For once, Lucifer didn't know how to answer.

Meanwhile, in your room, Beel was wrapping your ankle up while you held some ice to your wrist. The injury on your wrist wasn't as bad as your ankle, so you can move it just fine.

"If you don't mind me asking...what exactly happened?" Belphie asked. He tagged along as soon as he heard you were hurt, trying his best to comfort you.

"I-I was worried about Satan so I went to go check on him...one thing lead to another and we started arguing. And you know arguing with Satan never ends well..." You said.

"He lost control again, didn't he?" Belphie said. You nodded.

"He thought Lucifer made me go check on him...he didn't believe me no matter what I said and he got so mad that he pushed me to the ground." You excluded the part where he called you worthless, not wanting to relive that.

"I'm sorry he did that, Y/n." Beel frowned.

"I don't get it...why would Satan think Lucifer sent you?" Belphie thought out loud.

"I don't know but it just...hurt, you know?" You murmured. Belphie nodded.

"Okay...I think the bandages are tight enough. The magic ointment Solomon gave me takes a while to work so you're not allowed to leave your bed for a bit." Beel said. You nodded and thanked him.