2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" What you think? Marrying me will be this easy? Come on Gulf.... YOU ARE MINE.... ONLY MINE!!!! And you will do whatever I will say! Your life remote control is now in my hands and you will follow because you love me! " Said Mew and smirked evilly. Gulf sighed.

" This is not fairrrrrr!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! " Said Gulf frustratingly. Mew smirked like a winer.

" W... What's with that look huh? " Asked Gulf stuttering. Mew immediately throw Gulf in bed and hovered him and pinned his hand to the both side while looking at him like a hunter looking at his prey.

" Come on wifey. You have to follow all the rules I have set for you and you can't deny it. You are just mine baby... Only mine and I'm just powering you so that I can protect what is mine. " Said Mew and gave a peck to Gulf's cheek. Gulf's eyes wide.

" But Mew.... You can't control my life just because you are my husband now!!! " Said Gulf but he saw Mew was chuckling darkly.

" You will deny me?? " Asked Mew in a deep dark scary voice. Gulf shook his head slowly. Mew smiled.

" Good wifey! " Said Mew and closing the gap between them and kissed Gulf's lips softly. Gulf sighed but didn't kissed back as he was still thinking about the rules Mew made. Mew broke the kiss and looking at him with one eyebrow up.

" Kiss me back baby. Now! Didn't you saw a rule? You have to kiss me!!! " Said Mew and Gulf leaned his face up and attached his lips to Mew and they were kissing each other which soon get converted into hungry one.

They were so hungry for each other.
Mew immediately undressed himself and throw his shirt to somewhere in the room and did the same with Gulf as well. Gulf gulped.

" Like what you see baby? " Asked Mew while licking his lips. Gulf's ears were turning red in shy. He can't deny the fact that he really loves Mew's physique.

" Even if you didn't said anything, your ears gave the answer! " Said Mew and licked Gulf's ears which made Gulf shiver but in pleasure because that tongue was so warm.

" Mhmmmm~! " Gulf was trying his best not to moan but he can't help it when Mew started licking and sucking his neck sensually. He sighed and his moans came out which made Mew's crotch hard as rock.

" Your moans are just for me! Mhmm only I can hear those... No one else! " Said Mew and slowly started grinding his member with gulf's. Gulf covered his mouth to hold his moans.

But Mew removed that hand and pinned more tightly and grinded more and started dry humping which was making Gulf a complete mess in seconds.

" Say it baby! Mhmm say it you wil follow my rules... Ahhhh say it! " Said Mew while grinding and gripped Gulf's shoulder. But Gulf wasn't saying it. Mew was frustrated so he grinded more and more.

" Ahhhhh Mhmmmm mmmhhh M... Mew~! O.....ok I....i will ah! I will follow! " Moaned Gulf and closed his eyes slowly in pleasure. Mew smiled happily and grinded more and more. And soon they both came in just dry humping.

Mew and Gulf both moaned loudly while coming as their members were dripping and oozing precum. They chuckled.

" See this baby, just in grinding and you made me cumm just by your moans. You are so precious for me baby!