65. RESTRICTIONS

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

I have an idea!!

Said Gulf and he immediately texted Mew which he knows Mew can never say no for.

I'm going to meet mom,
till evening I will come back!
Muah love you boo!

Message sent...... Gulf  smirked and was waiting for one reply as he thought at least from his mom's house he can ho anywhere and expecting for yes but.......

Hubby boo:-

My meeting is cancelled so let's
go together. Just got text from assistant. Get ready I'm coming back to pick you baby. Love you too ;)
Also, trick was nice.

Gulf groaned in anger as he thought his plan will work but at same time, Mew's meeting for cancelled. Gulf sighed and got ready and after 20 mins, Mew came and took Gulf to mom's house.

At Gulf's house,

" I missed you both so much!! Om so glad you both came here!! " Said Gulf's mom. Mew smiled happily while Gulf was in deep thought. He was thinking about something.

Gulf's mom offered some coffee and cookies to them but Gulf was in so deep thought he was thinking about how to make Mew realise what he is doing.

" Son? What happened? All okay? " Asked Gulf's mom. Gulf eyes wide and he shook his head at same time he saw Mew was giving him deadliest glare. He gulped.

" I'm f... Fine mom. " Said Gulf and drank coffee. Gulf looked here and there and he got an idea and he secretly texted his mom to give some work so that Gulf can go out for sometime. She nodded slowly. While Mew was busy looking at TV.

(A/N:- Mew is giving here "damad" vibes hahahahahh! Indian readers will understand this 😆😆😆)

" Ummm....Gulf, can you do one thing? I want some groceries and veggies. So, can you go and buy those for me? " Asked Gulf's mom. Gulf smirked.

" Sure mom! I will naa! Mew I will be back! Mom text me the list of items on phone. Bye! " Said Gulf and about to leave but Mew hold his hand while looking at TV.

" Let's go together. " Said Mew and he pulled Gulf to the door and they both went outside. Gulf's mom face palmed and chuckled.

Mew roughly took Gulf to the car and throw him inside. Gulf gulped hard. Mew know every move of Gulf but he is so mad at him that still Gulf trying to go away alone which.... Mew never likes at all.

" So, where to go? " Asked Mew while putting seatbelt. Gulf went silent because again.... His plan failed.

" I asked you something! Where? " Asked Mew again.

" To the main road fourth turn. " Said Gulf while looking outside the window. Mew drove there and they reached to the Supermarket.

Mew and Gulf came out of car and Mew held Gulf's hand and they both went inside to buy groceries and veggies.

Whenever Gulf try to go alone, Mew always try his best to be around. He was not giving even a second space to Gulf which was sometimes little irritating.