56. MG HONEYMOON 💕

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's start with their magical honeymoon with full of emotions and love in it!!! 🥰🥰🥰😍😍❤❤

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf realised that Mew slept. Gulf smiled and cupped Mew's face and smiled but felt bad to hurt mew's feelings now. He knows what's gonna happen now....

From Thailand to __________ it was 4hr 30min journey. Gulf felt like Mew's legs will be numb if he will continuously gonna sit on his laps. Gulf carefully without disturbing Mew got up and sat on his seat while looking at Mew.

You did a lot for me.... Always took stand for me.... Even stood beside me when your mom was not accepting me being a man and what I'm doing in return?

When you need love... I'm pushing you away.... When you want to tell the whole world I'm yours..... I'm shouting at you.

How bad husband I have become.... And now I hurted his feelings.... *sobs* but don't worry Mew! In this honeymoon of ours I will try to make it up with you surely!

I know now you will try to distance yourself but I won't let you! I'm yours Mew only yours.... Promised Gulf to himself.

*after 2 hours*

Mew got up from his nap and he smiled at Gulf but he keep looking at his phone while texting and playing games. Gulf was feeling like Mew is distancing him now.

" Mew? Are you angry at me? Why you ignoring me? " Asked Gulf cutely. Mew looked at Gulf.

" No Gulf! Why I will? " Asked Mew. Gulf shook his head and look outside. He realised Mew is badly hurt now because Mew never call by name.... Always romantic nicknames. But Gulf thought that he will make it up soon.

Soon they landed safely to their HONEYMOON destination... MALDIVES airport. Mew and Gulf with all passengers left the plane and went to the luggage counter to take their luggages so that they can check out from airport.

All way Mew was not holding Gulf's hand or waist nor even looking at him. Gulf was feeling like pain in his heart to see Mew being so cold to him.

Gulf sometimes tried to hold Mew's hand but.... Mew move his hand away and act like he didn't realised what he is doing. Gulf was feeling like to cry now but he was still trying to observe Mew more.

" Mew, please tell me did something happened? " Asked Gulf. Mew turn back to Gulf.

" No Gulf all is fine! Come let's take our luggage and then we will go to our hotel. Let's go. " Said Mew and went to the luggage cabin for security check and luggages. Gulf just followed him with head hung and they both completed all process and came out of airport while holding bags.

Even if Mew was not being with Gulf he was still not letting him to hold bags. Gulf smiled sadly but he wanted that old Mew back.

" Mew stop calling me by my name and I'm asking you again! Tell me what the hell is wrong with you? Why you ignoring me like hell? " Asked Gulf frustrated outside the airport. Mew shrugged and went to Gulf but with a distance.

" You are the one who wanted this. So I'm behaving like you wanted. So that you will be happy. That's what I'm doing. " Said Mew and smiled sadly. Gulf had enough of this now. He hold his bag and went to the other side and took a cab and when he was about to sit on cab..... Mew stopped him.