90. MILD'S COUSIN

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin and let's welcome an important characters!!! 😍😍❤❤😎😎

***---***---***---***---***---***

Back to the present after Mew and Gulf sorted their fight over getting know about webcams... It's being some weeks... Every thing was going normal and on track.

Mew and Gulf were back with their love and trust. Type was going to school and. Tharn has became his bestest friend now. Tharn met mew and Gulf and Gulf really liked tharn while Mew was still not that ready to accept as he knows Tharn gave friendship ring, since that day Mew was feeling a wrong vibe. But kids are kids.

Type doesn't wanted to lose Tharn and he whinnied Mew to allow. Tharn as friend. Gulf also told. Mew that tharn is a good boy. And lastly. Mew allowed but he never talked with tharn nicely.

One day... At evening when Mew went to school to pick Type.

" Dada!!! " Said Type and went to Mew and hugged him. Mew hugged back but he saw Tharn coming towards them.

" Had a good day son? " Asked Mew. Type nodded.

" Swadee khrap uncle. " Said Tharn. Mew just nodded at Tharn.

" Where is your dad? " Asked Mew.

" He is on the way. " Said Tharn.

" Aaaand I'm here! " Said Tharn's dad. Tharn smiled and hugged Type and went to his dad. Mew wad keep looking at tharn when he was hugging his son. He don't know why he can't build up that trust for Tharn.

" Let's go na dada! Me want mama and gamma's pancakes yayyy! " Said Type while jumping. Mew smiled and helped Type to sit on passenger seat and he sat on driving seat and they drive back home...

Next day.... At airport,

" Are you sure love your cousin is coming from this terminal? " Asked Champ as they were waiting for ab hour but Mild's cousin didn't came yet.

" Champ! Wait naaaaa he told me his flight delayed so it will be little late! I'm sure he must be on way to reach here. " Said Mild while looking her and there.

" You are looking for me everywhere and I'm here my piggy bank!" Said none Other than.... MILD'S COUSIN....

" My snaily!!! Off!!! Omg! " Said Mild and he immediately went to Off and hugged him tightly

" My snaily!!! Off!!! Omg! " Said Mild and he immediately went to Off and hugged him tightly. Off hugged him back and twirled him everywhere. Champ was getting extremely jealous and when Off saw that he placed Mild down and chuckled.