66. SUSPICIOUS

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

(Hahaha emoji as per chapter's name lol)

***---***---***---***---***---***

I need to talk to Mew about this..... Before it become the biggest mess! Said Champ to himself.

Meanwhile,

" So.... I want to ask you baby son, how's Mild? Is he okay now? With his husband what's his name? " Asked Gulf's mom.

" Champ. Yes mom Mild is fine now and trying to move on but it's so hard for him mom. I feel bad for him. " Said Gulf sadly. Mew patted at Gulf's shoulder.

" It's life baby. Everyone has to go one day. " Said Mew. Gulf nodded.

" I know Mew but..... You know how mild get triggered. You know he shared with me that these days he was keep seeing Milly's face in front of his eyes all time.

And surprisingly, even nowadays I also saw milly a lot in my dreams! " Said Gulf. Mew was so damn shocked to hear this.

" What? You didn't shared with me love that you are seeing milly! Why you didn't told me huh! " Said Mew panicked way.

" Why you getting panicked all of a sudden? Well sorry I didn't Mew because you were busy in work naaaaa! " Said Gulf in cute tone. Mew sighed and hugged Gulf. But.... Gulf was getting little SUSPICIOUS.

" Owh my baby son, what Milly says in your dream? " Asked Gulf's mom.

" The same which Mild saw. You know mom and Mew, We both were feeling like Milly is asking for help! As if.... She wants to tell us something.... Something like warn or don't know.

We both felt that mom! We both felt that! " Said Gulf. Mew was keep sweating now and trying his best to be calm in front of them but he himself know what kind if tornado was going on inside his head.

" Owh baby son you both must be missing her that's why you both are hallucinating her. " Said Gulf's mom.

" Mom is absolutely right baby. You both are hallucinating her nothing else! " Said Mew. Gulf nodded but he wasn't looking convinced. Mew gulped hard because.... He was scared that what if the truth will come out? Gulf won't forgive him ever.

" I'm missing her no doubt and even Mild too but we both are so lucky to have such loving husbands that it's easy for us to survive now. " Said Gulf sadly.

" Baby, stop thinking about this! She is gone already! " Said Mew frustratedly. Gulf and his mom looked at Mew dumbfounded.

" What? Why you being so rude! " Said Gulf.

" N... No. I mean, baby she is already gone now. Try to remember the good memories with her not this that's what I wanted to say. " Said Mew.

" Mew is right son. Try to remember her in good memories not like this. Try to make this understand to mild also. I'm worried for you both. Milly was an angel and now she is with God looking at you both giving blessings so please, remember her in prayers and good memories naa! " Said Gulf's mom. Gulf smiled nodded.

" You are right mom! I always say this to Mild but I'm glad now finally mild accepted Champ's love! They both are so happy now and so much in love!!! " Said Gulf happily.

" Only I know how Champ did this to make him fell for him. " Mumbled Mew.

" Did you said anything Mew? " Asked Gulf. Mew shook his head.