30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🥺🥺🤧🤧

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Milly I told you this is going to be hard for him. " Said champ. Milly sobbed.

" But he will do for me I believe him! " Said Milly and coughed weakly which leads to some blood come out from cough. Gulf took Milly to the couch and gave her water to drink and meds and hugged her tightly.

" You took a big step Milly. Really big step than you imagine. Give him some time. He will come out. " Said Gulf while crying because he feels so bad for Milly and Mild. Mew and Champ was keep knocking the door but all they can hear is.....

Mild's shouting, screaming and crying noises and things getting thrown. Mew, champ and Gulf was getting worried for Mild now. They don't want Mild to hurt himself.

" Mew I guess we need to break the door before Mild hurt himself! Let's break it. " Said Champ. Mew look at Gulf and he nodded and Mew and Champ was about to break the door but... They heard the door unlocked sound.

Mild came out of the room which was totally messed right now but not more than Mild who was a total crying broken mess. Milly weakly went to him and stand in front of him.

" Mildy.... " Said Milly weakly. Mild shushed him and wiped his and her tears.

" Guys I need to talk to Milly alone. You all sit there and relax. I need to talk. " Said Mild while looking down. Everyone nodded.

" Take your time Mild we all are here. " Said Gulf. Mew and Champ nodded in agreement. Mild looked at Champ and smiled weakly and Milly and mild went inside the room and locked it.

While Mew and Champ sat on couch and Gulf went to kitchen to make some coffee for everyone. Whatever happened was too much for everyone that all need to relax a bit. Now only Mew and champ was alone at that living room.

" Champ can I ask you something if you don't mind? " Asked Mew. Champ nodded.

" I know what Milly did was for Mild's sake but why you agreed? You think you can take care of him? I'm asking this because for me, Mild is like a brother to me and he is very closed to Gulf. He is like a family to me since we all studied together.

I don't want to see mild broken more after Milly. If you can't take this responsibility, you can step back. I will talk and convince Milly for that.

Don't feel pressurised of this just because she said. We all understand nobody can do this sacrifice. " Said Mew. Champ chuckled sadly.

" You know the moment Milly told me about this last wish of her, I was scared because no one knows except me that for real..... I love Mild since childhood but due to some reasons I had to left him.

But then see the God circle I got home back but like this I never imagined in my whole life. I understand your concern and I respect it a lot but please don't say that Mild is a like pressure on me. He is not! He is my love and even if Mild will not gonna love me back I will still love him.

Even if he won't accept me as his husband but I'm fine to be his friend after marriage too. What I'm doing is for Mild and Milly of course.

Trust me Mew, I will take care of Mild till my last breath and will never expect anything on return. This is what I did always. I loved him but never expected him to love me back. It's was one sided love and I'm happy with it because now I have him my side forever.