75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin with their anniversary!!! 😍😍💕💞💕💞💕💞😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Wait for the party dad. It will be revealed there. Trust me, it will be something no one expected. " Said Mew in deep tone. Mew's dad smirked and patted at his son's shoulder.

After having dinner together everyone went to their respective room. The moment Mew and Gulf was about to reach, Mew picked Gulf in bridal style and took him to the room.

" Mewww put me down!!! What you doing! Oii! Put me down! " Said Gulf.

By ignoring Gulf's words, Mew took Gulf to the bedroom and they fell on bed while Mew was kissing Gulf's lips deeply and passionately anf his tongue was keep asking for entrance. The moment Gulf opened his mouth to say something, Mew entered his tongue and started kissing deeply with tongue.

" Mhmmmm Meww wait~!!! " Said Gulf. Mew was keep kissing Gulf deeply and hungrily.

" Nghh I wont~! I'm so horny right now I just want you so bad! Let's make love! Mhmmmmm!! Let's make love! " Said Mew while trying to remove Gulf's clothes but Gulf stopped him.

" Wait wait!!!! Mhmmm Mew listen to me! Please wait!!! We can't!! " Said Gulf while huffing badly but when he saw Mew was looking at him like a angry lion.... He gulped hard.

" Keep stopping me like this every night.... You will get a very hard punishment. " Said Mew in very deep dark tone.

" M.... Mew please listen to me! I have prepared something for you tomorrow night! Please I don't want to spoil it! I want you to wait for now naaaa!! Please! Tomorrow is going to be special for you! " Said Gulf. Mew got up and pouted.

Tomorrow is going to be special for you as well baby... Mew mumbled.

" What did you said? " Asked Gulf. Mew shook his head and pouted.

" I wanted to make love to you and you say no no to me. Me sad sad! " Said Mew in very cute tone. Gulf giggled and kissed Mew on his cheeks.

" Just wait tonight.... Trust me daddy... *went to Mew's ears* you will get a good service tomorrow night. It will be your anniversary gift. " Said Gulf in deep husky tone and licked his ears teasingly. Mew smirked and pushed Gulf to the bed and hovered him.

" I see my baby getting bolder huh? " Asked Mew in deep husky tone. Gulf nodded shyly.

" Well in that case.... Okay! I will wait for tonight but tomorrow night, don't you dare to make me stop! Im warning you. You are stopping lion to eat his prey. Understood baby? " Asked Mew. Gulf smirked evilly and nodded.

" Yes my beast! This prey will be yours tomorrow! For tonight let's just cuddle and sleep naa!! " Said  Gulf. Mew nodded and tuckled Gulf into blanket and cuddled with him while hugging tightly and giving sniff kisses. Gulf giggled and hugged Mew tightly.

" Mew.... " Said Gulf while intertwining fingers with him.

" Yes my love? " Asked Mew while smiling softly.

" I... I love you. " Said Gulf shyly.

" Aww my baby I love you too why you being shy? It's one whole year of our marriage! Why you being shy? " Said Mew.

" Because it's 12am now that means...... Our anniversary.... Happy anniversary my boo, my daddy, my world, my everything, my love, my angel! My husband. " Said Gulf while giving Mew a rose. Mew's eyes wide and he saw time. It was 12am. Mew hugged Gulf tightly and kissed his head continuously.