38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💋

Let's begin!!! 😎😎🔥🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

/Flashback at one hour before.... At 7pm on Grandiose hotel/

Mew reached to the hotel but he was sitting on the lobby. Because he reached a little early. At that time, Mew was keep thinking about Gulf. He has seen Gulf crying. He don't know why but he got a vibe like..... Something is worst gonna happen.

Mew opened his phone and keep looking at Gulf's photo on lock screen. Mew sighed deeply and looked here and there. For the first time, the enemy he is facing is quiet bothering in the ass. Mew need to solve this today itself.

I love you so much Gulf. I can't see you getting bothered by anyone.

I know I should have tell you about this first before coming here but... I don't want those idiots to win.

But I know by not telling you they are winning already but don't you worry my love!

Whatever I will do I will do for you only!! You are my everything Gulf..... I cant live without you.... And I won't let you go as well! Need to sort this soon!

Because daily fighting with you about this and those fuckers are keep bothering us! I need to find out first who are they and what the fuck they want!!

Whatever I will do, I will do for us my love.... For us. Said Mew to himself and with a deep breath he went to the reception and asked which floor is room 009. As per they told, he went to elevator and soon reached to 5th floor.

All time he was taking deep breaths. Because he really wanted to sort this as soon as possible so that he can go and clear everything with his husband.

But Mew didn't have any idea what he going to face here the moment he will enter this room as if entering in hell. The moment mew reached to 5th floor,

He immediately started searching the room 009 and he found it and he immediately opened the door and went inside while huffing and he saw.....

A guy was standing beside the window and looking outside while sipping his beer. Mew closed the door and stand behind that guy but with a distance.

" You are the one right? Who called me here? The shitty one who is trying to mess with my marriage life. " Said Mew in deep cold tone. The guy which was obviously Tar and he nodded.

" What do you want huh? What I did to you or anyone related to you that you are so eager to do this with us? Don't you know what I can do? I'm more evil than you!!!!!! You have no fucking idea what I will do with you. Straight warning...leave us alone. " Said Mew in raised voice and deep tone. Tar sighed.

" Geez! So arrogance still huh? Don't even lessen a bit even if you are the one who is in trouble not me! " Said Tar. When the moment Mew realised that person voice, he was shocked like hell.

" Don't tell me you...... " Said Mew and his eyes wide when Tar turned around and show his face to Mew with a smirk.

" Oh my freaking God I was so damn right about this!! Tar!!!!!! Why?????? You really messing like this with us? I thought you are just a kid and when my guards hanged you on the balcony, I really thought you learned your lesson and will leave but... I guess I underestimated you! " Said Mew and ruffled his hairs. Tar chuckled.

" Well this is the mistake you did and this was an advantage for me! You underestimated me that I'm a kid and you will threaten me and I will be like 'omg I'm so scared I should ran away! '