4. GUARDING YOU

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next morning when Gulf woke up with a lot of pain and soreness in his lower parts, he was very habitual of this pain now. As he also know that Mew is a complete beast when it comes to making love.

Gulf tried to turned around but his body was so much in pain bit anyhow he managed just to see Mew beside him but he saw...... The side was empty. Mew wasn't there.

" Mew..... Mew??? Are you in bathroom??? Say yes if you are in there! " Shouted Gulf to the bathroom but no voice came from there.

Gulf with all the last strength he has got up from bed while groaning a bit and went to the bathroom and opened the door but there was no one in there! Gulf was surprised. Mew didn't told anything that he will go to work from today. And also Gulf is the going to be the COO as Mew said so he should say this at least!

Gulf did his morning chords and felt a bit better as Mew has already applied some ointment already inside last night. Gulf finished getting fresh and change his clothes ans came out of the room. Mew and Gulf live on the 4th floor of their mansion so they have a lift to go anywhere.

Mew's parents lives on the third floor. Gulf took the lift and went to the ground floor to meet everyone at living room. Gulf reached to ground floor and saw Mew's parents were having tea on their dining table.

The moment Mew's mom saw Gulf she got up and ran towards Gulf and hugged him tightly. Gulf smiled and hugger back. Mew's dad smiled at them.

" Morning sonnnn!!! " Said mew's mom excitedly. Gulf smiled happily.

" Morning mom! Morning dad! " Said Gulf shyly. Mew's dad nodded. Gulf went to dad and hugged him.

" How's your sleep son? " Asked mew's mom. Gulf blushed and just nodded.

" Neck marks already telling everything. " Said Mew's dad and laughed loudly. Mew's mom saw that and laughed shyly.

" Daddd~!!! " Said Gulf shyly.

" Well yeah! Nowadays kids are so wild!!! " Said Mew's mom. Mew's dad went to his wife.

" Come on darling! We were wild too in our days and I can still now if you want! " Said Mew's dad and wink. Mew's mom blushed and ran towards kitchen blushingly. Mew's dad and Gulf laughed happily.

" Umm dad... Where is Mew?? I didn't saw him from the morning! Where is he? " Asked Gulf.

" I don't know son. Since morning we just had a talk about business and then he said he is going somewhere then, I didn't saw him too! I thought he is with you if he came back home. I was about to ask you where is he! " Said mew's dad. Gulf got scared.

" Let me call him dad! Let me ask him where is he...." Said Gulf and was about to call Mew but.....

" I'm here wifey! " Said Mew. Gulf saw Mew entered the house with some boys behind him wearing black suits. Gulf went to him and hugged him tightly.

" Where the hell were you Mew??? Why you didn't told anyone where you were going to?? Me and everyone was worried! " Said Gulf while hugging. Mew hugged back with a smile.

" Someone can't live without me even free minutes I see! " Said Mew and winked. Gulf blushed but then he saw those boys.

" Mew.... Who are they? " Asked Gulf innocently. Mew smirked.