26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Ready with your popcorns and tissues??? Haha go go fast and take them with you while reading and.....

Let's begin!!!🍿🍿🤩🤩🤧🤧

***---***---***---***---***---***

The same evening,

When Tar came back home, he had many plans how to destroy mew and Gulf's marriage because he won't let them live together now... Tar want Mew so that his revenge will be complete!

When Tar entered his house, he saw Tum was sitting on a chair with head hung and he was completely looking mad and room lights were dark. Tar gulped and flinched.

" P'tum? What you are doing here? In dark place? Is everything ok? " Asked Tar. Tum deeply sighed and got up.

" You really need to ask this? Huh? You are so much expert to make fool around right? I trusted you and I treated that one day I will make you fall for me! Daily I'm praying for that day and at the end this is what I came to know!? " Said Tum angrily. Tar was confused.

" P......P'tum?? " Said tar.

" You really think you can cheat me and do anything behind me and still I will be in your side? If you think this...

You are absolutely right hahahahahhahaha!! " Said Tum and laughed loudly. Tar laughed loudly and they both hugged each other.

" Phi! You scared me hahahaha!!! Gosh for a second I thought you are doubting on me for real!!! " Said Tar.

" I was practising upcoming dialogues Tar. But, I have to say, our plan is going on track perfectly!! " Said Tum evilly. Tum and tar both were involved on this. Tar smirked evilly and kissed Tum's lips softly.

" I love you so much P'tum! Thank you for joining me in this revenge. I can't let them live who killed my ______ " Said Tar. Tum kissed back and smiled.

" I know you and him too. I saw you so broken when Mew and gulf did that! And at that time we made this plan and it's going on track!

Mew called me today and told me everything about you and him happening in office. I was trying to control my laugh! Hahha poor Mew he thinks I'm innocent and got cheated by my upcoming boyfriend but he don't even know I'm the one who met in on reunion intentionally and became good friend of him more by wining trust.

I'm the one who begged him to take you on job so that we can execute our plan. It's our plan and Danggggg!!! now they both will fall more in our trap! " Said Tum and laughed evilly. Tar smiled and hugged Tum.

" Phi what's the next move now? " Asked Tar while hugging Tum.

" Next step to mess up with their life! Plan is set already we will execute it after some days. Let Mew think that they won. " Said Tum evilly. Tar smirked.

" I believe you phi! And your evils plans too! " Said Tar and laughed evilly.

Game on!!

Next morning, at Suppasit mansion

It was a beautiful morning, sun rises, bird chirping and singing a beautiful melody to everyone. Mew's parents were having tea together and finally they got some time to spend with each other.

Hugging and being clingy they still do in this age even if they are old but their love is still young. While Mew and Gulf...

Mew was doing some work on his tab even if he was on holiday he need to do some work before Gulf wake or else Gulf will scold him that on holiday he is working. While Gulf was sleeping on Mew's arms.