79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🥺🥺🤧🤧

***---***---***---***---***---***

Why don't you understand my love! Not everyone except this! Not everyone in society will accept this. If anyone will came to know about Type's past, it's not us it's he who have to go through that! That mental stress.

Also adopted kid stamp on him. I don't know how to make you understand this but.... It's not like I don't want to adopt him. But..... What dad and mom will say?
Asked Mew to himself.

Why don't Mew understand? The day I saw Type, I always wished to have a son like him. And after I came to know about him, I want to give him all love and care which he deserves.

I know what Mew said is right we need to talk about mom and dad but at least they should TRY TO UNDERSTAND. I'm scared if they said no what I will do to convince them. I really want Type as my child. But..... Said Gulf to himself but his deep thoughts got interrupted when a little boy came to him.... Obviously it was Type.

" Uncle! What happon uncle? Uncle sady? " Asked Type. Gulf sat beside Type and shook his head.

" If you are around, how can someone me sad? " Asked gulf in cute tone. Type giggled.

" Uncle. Me want soomethings (something). " Said Type in hesitated way. Gulf caressed his back and nodded softly.

" Tell me Type what you want. " Asked Gulf.

" Me want mama dada. But Type have no mama papa. Will you be my mama? And uncle Mew dada?! " Asked Type innocently while blinking. Gulf sobbed and hugged Type tightly.

" I want too. Do you accept me as your mama? And him as dada? " Asked Gulf.

" You are angel naa me want angel mama dada. But me not lucky na. All say me dirty dirty. Me took bath but all say me dirty. " Said Type and pouted. Gulf's lips were shaking because of Type's Innocence. That little boy don't know the meaning of that. But that innocence was melting him.

Gulf hugged him tightly and cried hard. Type was scared to see Gulf crying so hiccups started. Gulf broke the hug and saw Type was having hiccups. Gulf look here and there for water.

" I'm so sorry you got scared! Sit here I will get some water for you okay? " Asked Gulf. Type nodded and gave a soft hiccups. Gulf immediately went to Samuel for water but behind him...

Mew went to Type and gave water. Mew was listening their conversation and he heard what Type said. Mew for the first time for emotional by kid. He was caressing Type's back while Type was drinking.

" You want us to be your parents? " Asked Mew in soft tone.

" Aau? Pa... Para? Hmm parat? " Asked Type innocently. Mew chuckled.

" I mean to say mama dada. Do you want me and Gulf as your mama dada? " Asked Mew. Type nodded vigorously and lay his head on Mew's lap. Mew's eyes wide and his heart was beating fast as this feeling was so warm. As parent, this was really a beautiful feeling.

" If you want us, we will adopt you. " Said Mew. Type happily got up and hugged Mew with his tiny hands. Mew hugged back and smiled. This feeling was so pure for him. Gulf at that time reached there and secretly saw Mew and Type hugging. Gulf smiled and thanked God.

" You... Dada? Me got Dada? God liston (listen) me? My wishy fulfil yayy!!! Me got mama dada me got mama dada! Yayyyyyy!! " Said Type and he started jumping in front of Mew. Mew smiled and looked to the side and saw Gulf was standing with a bottle. Mew nodded at Gulf as he said in actions that he is ready to accept Type.