7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) 🔞

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) is back again woahhhh! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the story. No issues.

Sooo......Let's begin!!! 🔥🔥🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Yeah it was creepy and... Forget it. It happens. Let's not spoil our night. " Said Champ. Gulf nodded and they all enjoyed their BAR NIGHT again.

But suddenly they heard two familiar voice which was so deep, dark that anyone can get immediate goosebumps. Gulf eyes wide when he heard that voice which said From their behind.

" Looks like you all are having fun. Can we join? " Said Mew and Milly chuckled. Gulf and Mild gulped hard and look up to them. Champ was confused but when he saw Gulf and mild's reaction, he understood who they are.

" Mew? " Said Gulf with eyes wide.

" Baby? " Said Mild to Milly. Milly took a seat with Mild and Mew sat beside Gulf while looking at Champ.

" Who are you? " Asked Mew in stern voice. Gulf eyes wide before he say anything....

" Mew......he is champ. He is our childhood and fortunately we all met here! So we joined him. " Said Mild. Gulf nodded with a gulp but didn't looked at Mew.

" Ohh my bad my bad. Hii! I'm Mew, Gulf's husband. " Said Mew and shook hands with Champ. Champ hand shook with him as well with a smile.

" Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you Mew. Gulf told me about you just. I just came to know he get married. I'm Happy for him. I wish I would have be with you at your wedding but I was in Paris and not on touch with both of you! " Said champ.

" It's absolutely fine Champ. Me and Mild are happy that you came back and see the destiny we met here! " Said Gulf. Mew placed his hand on Gulf's shoulder and pulled Gulf a bit close to him. Gulf flinched but didn't look at Mew.

" Hi I'm Milly! It's nice to meet a childhood of babe! I want to hear some naughty childhood stories if him! Please share it with me so that I can tease him! " Said Milly and giggled. Mild smiled as this is what Milly is. Even after fights at outside she never show her pain in front of her beautiful smile.

Mild hugged Milly happily and said sorry in her ears. Milly just nodded to him. Champ was feeling hurt. He wasn't ready to see Mild with anyone like this. Champ was feeling jealous of Milly but he can't do anything for that.

While Mew was trying to pull Gulf more close to him but Gulf was trying to avoid Mew but not looking at him and drinking his beer. Mew sighed.

" Me... Mew I want to say sorry to you for my kiddish behaviour and because of me, you both had a quarrel. I'm really sorry please forgive me and Gulf. Don't fight with him. He was sad and alone without you.

He loves you but because of my blackmailing he fell for that. I'm sorry I just forgot that, my bestie is married now and he should be with you. I'm sorry Mew, forgive me please? " Said Mild sadly to Mew. Mew got up and hugged mild.

" Hey it's okay. Don't be sorry. Let's forget what happened. Let's enjoy this place. I never came here. Don't be sorry and don't spoil your mood.

And in case of Gulf, he is my husband, I know how to make it up with him! " Said Mew and winked at Gulf. Gulf rolled his eyes and continue drinking. Everyone giggled at their spiced up relation.