19. SHARING IS CARING??

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

After a tiring day with full of work work work, finally Mew came back to home. The moment he and his dad entered to their house they saw Gulf and his mom was taking selfies with a dish they made together.

Gulf and Mew's mom has never a bond of mother in law and son in law.... Always a mother son bond. Mew feels blessed to see them together happy as family.

" Honey, we are home! " Said Mew and his dad together. Gulf and Mew's mom saw them and smiled they all went to each other and hugged.

" Get fresh, dinner is ready! You both must be tired! We will eat together! We both made something different today for you both! " Said Mew's mom. Gulf nodded in agreement.

Mew and his dad nodded and went to their room to get freshed but... Mew took Gulf with him in bridal style. Mew's mom blushed and she went back to the workers to tell them to set the table fast.

While the moment Mew and Gulf entered the room, they were kissing... Not kissing, they were eating each other fully. They missed their warmth so much.

Mew threw Gulf on bed and hovered him and was kissing him passionately. Gulf always love to see Mew's passion and this roughness. He was kissing Mew with same energy and passion.

Mew slide his hand slowly inside Gulf's pant while kissing his beautiful neck but Gulf stopped him there.

" Mew! *huff* stop stop! Get fresh first me and mom made new dishes for you both naa! It will get cold. " Said Gulf while huffing.

" I can eat that later let me eat my favourite dish in front of me! " Said Mew sensually. Gulf smirked and they again attached their lips and kissed each other like there is no tomorrow. But then......

" Boys! Come out fast we are waiting for you for dinner naaa! " Shouted Mew's mom from outside. The door was locked. Mew sighed deeply and Gulf giggled.

" Yes mom! " Said Mew and Gulf in unison. Mew's mom smiled and she went down. Mew and Gulf got up and Gulf was just holding his laughs.

" You better stop laughing baby or else I will really eat you for dinner! " Said Mew deeply. Gulf laughed loudly.

" Hahahha sure sure but before that let's eat dinner naaa!! Pleashhhh! Go and get freshed till then I will choose some comfy for you naaa! " Said Gulf. Mew nodded and gave a quick peck on Gulf's lips and went to the bathroom. Gulf blushed and went to wardrobe to pick some comfy to wear for his hubby.

After sometime, Mew and Gulf went down stairs for dinner and they saw mew's mom and dad was being clingy and hugging each other and mew's dad said something in his wife's ears which made her giggle.

Mew and Gulf look at each other and smiled. They decide to tease them a little. They both coughed loudly which made that beautiful couple flinched a bit.

" Did we disturbed this beautiful Romantic couple? You both can carry on actually! " Said Gulf and giggled. Both mom dad blushed.

" Or you two can find a room for continuing. We have no issues as we will continue at our room! " Said Mew teasingly and winked. Gulf blushed.

" You should probably teasing them not me! " Said Gulf shyly. Everyone bursted into laughter.

" Can't help it. Teasing you is much more fun and I teased them every day on their clinginess! " Said Mew and laughed. They all took seats.