100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin with the special epilogue!!! 😍💍🥰😇😚

***---***---***---***---***---***

14 years later......

" Mama! Where are you? I'm getting late! " Said Type nervously.

" Coming baby! " Said Gulf and stood behind Type.

" Mama! Where is dada? You know I need you two right now so bad! I'm so nervous right now! " Said Type.

" Hahaha son I know I can understand your feeling right now. When I was at your position years ago, I was also nervous. " Said Gulf.

" Aowh! Mama Then who supported you? That time? " Asked Type.

" Your late grandma and your uncle Mild. " Said Gulf and recalled that day.

" That's so sweet mama! You are lucky you had uncle Mild with you! See what pig I got. " Said Type while his bestie, Stanley was busy eating burger like hungry pig.

(A/N:- readers, remember Stanley?)

" Come on Type! I was so busy in your wedding work I didn't ate  anything properly! " Said Stanley. Type rolled his eyes and Gulf chuckled.

" Well you and me have common tase while making besties. Your uncle Mild is also hungry pig only! " Said Gulf and chuckled. Type giggled.

" Oh really! Stop telling this to him! You are father now! Behave like that too! " Said none other than... Mild.

" Speak of the devil and

" Speak of the devil and.... Devil appears! " Said Gulf. Mild rolled his eyes and went to Stanley and they both started eating cupcakes like there is no tomorrow.

" Told ya. " Said Gulf sarcastically. Type laughed loudly. He was feeling much better now.

" You ready now my son? " Asked Gulf. Type nodded and interwined hand with Gulf.

" Yes mama I'm ready to face this. With you and dada by my side since childhood till now I'm always ready to face everything which I did. Thank you mama for all your love, guidance and care for me. " Said Type. Gulf smiled and nodded.

" If you two son father is done with your emotional moment, let's go Type. Someone is eagerly waiting for you. " Said Mild. Type took a deep breath and nodded and they left the room and went to....... Aisle.

Yes.... After 14 years after crossing every hurdle which life brings out... Type is going to get married with the man he loves. With the man he wants to spend his whole life.

Type nervously while holding Gulf's hand reached to the beginning point of aisle walk. Type took a deep breath and suddenly he felt someone held his hand on other side.