36. UNKNOWN NUMBER

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

*looooooooong update ahead*

Warning:- 🔞🔞🔞

This chapter have slight smut content. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. No issues☺ I will mark the begin and end part.

And my hungry peeps, hahhaha not a lot but slight scenes are there! But everyone brace yourself because game is beginning now! *chubby smirking evilly* 😈😈😈

Let's begin!!! 😎😎

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Champ.... I.... I'm sorry again. I.... I don't know why I..... I'm sorry please. " Said mild. When he woke up back, he went to kitchen and broke two dishes. Champ said nothing just took those broken pieces and throw it to dustbin and make sure no broken part will make Mild hurt his leg.

" Mild, go to room. I need to clean this or else your leg will get hurt. " Said Champ. Mild had enough of his innocence and always forgiving nature that's why he went to champ and hold his shoulder tightly.

" What the hell is wrong with you??? Can't you see I have became a psycho after she left. Please champ stop being so good to me!! I don't even deserve this!!! You don't deserve this champ! You... You should throw me in a mental asylum. " Said Mild in panic way.

Champ tried to make him calm again but Mild wasn't stopping. For first time, Champ lost his cool when he heard Mild was to go go asylum so hold Mild's arms and pinned him on wall roughly.

" I.... Said..... Go...To... Room.... Now! " Said Champ while looking directly into eyes. Mild gulped hard with wide eyes because he was feel this for the first time. Champ felt bad to do this but he saw Mild nodded and with mouth shut he went to room. Champ shook his head and secretly giggled.

Why he is so cute and adorable. Makes me lose myself when he became so adorable like this! But.... *sigh* how can I forget the fact that he can't be mine ever. Said Champ to himself and cleaned the kitchen floor and went back to room and saw Mild was sleeping peacefully while holding a pillow.

Champ smiled and turn off the lamps and lay beside mild and caressed his hairs gently and closed his eyes and before sleeping again prayed for Mild to be fine and move on one day.

Meanwhile at resort,

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

" Ahhhh~ ahhhh daddyyyyyyyy~ please stopppp I can't.... Ahhhhh~!!! I can't even feel my body please daddy!! " Said Gulf while getting thrusted from behind by his horny beast daddy Mew.

Gulf was on fours while Mew was thrusting him hard from behind and hugging from back and sucking nape to give all over hickeys on back.

" Baby just last round okay mhmmm~!! I can't stop myself baby~!! Mhmmmm~~ ahhh!! Fuckkk ahhhhhh~ I'm cuminggggg~ again babyyyyyy fuckkkkkkk~!! " Shouted Mew in pleasure and for the 5th time, they both came in unison.

Yes, heard right, after having meals, they had four more rounds and still. Mew wanted more. Gulf can't even feel his lower side is so numb right now. Mew chuckled and lay beside Gulf and huffing badly.

" *huff* baby can we have one more round? Last round *huff* it will be last I swear! " Said Mew in between huffing.

" Again? Oh God Mew please my lower side is totally numb and sore! What do you want? Me to bed ridden for weeks huh? " Said Gulf while catching breath. Mew nodded like a baby and Gulf rolled his eyes.