96. JUSTICE

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Sorry for keeping you all waiting!🥺🥺🥺👉🏻👈🏻 I'm back with new chapter! 😍😍😍🤗

So.....Let's begin!!! 😍❤

***---***---***---***---***---***

I wish we all would be together right now.... Said Mew, Gulf, Type, Mild all together and except Type, no one slept that night and keep thinking about each other. That even that night God was sad to see them breaking.

Next morning, at court

" As per all the statements, proofs and evidences, one thing is clear that this was all well planned to kill late Miss

" As per all the statements, proofs and evidences, one thing is clear that this was all well planned to kill late Miss. Milly Suttinut, wife of Mr. Mild Suttinut.

And the main culprit, Mr. Champ already killed himself last night. So as per the evidences, Mr. Thorn Thanayut Thakoonauttaya found guilty.

So under Section 292, Section 288, Section 289. Thorn will be life time imprisoned in the charge of attempt to murder, planning of murder, manipulation.

And court has decided, Mr. Mew Suppasit will be imprisoned for one month with 353716.42 thai baht penalty charge to the loss of the life will be recieved by the husband of Late Miss. Milly.

The court is adjourned! " Said the judge. Thorn looked down and let the tears fall because as per the CCTV footage, it was clear that he had killed doctor and as per the recording, he planned with Champ. As Mew was the part of this crime too that's why judge announced 1 month imprisonment.

Mild joined hands and sobbed softly while looking at sky while Gulf and Off were caressing his back. Mild was happy that culprits got their punishment and Milly got her JUSTICE. Mild saw Milly smiling at Mild and showing a thumbs up to him. Mild smiled softly while looking to the other side and gulf smiled as he know what Mild is looking at.

" I'm happy that culprit got their punishment. " Said Off. Gun and Mild nodded but gulf was still extremely sad when cops were taking Mew with them.

Gulf immediately got up and went to Mew when he saw Mew was about to fall because he didn't slept last night. Mew saw Gulf still came to him and helped him while crying. Mew smiled sadly.

" You still care for me love? " Asked Mew in shaking voice. Gulf sobbed badly and looked down.

" The same question if I ask you what Champ asked, will you accept me when I come back? " Asked Mew. Gulf wiped his tears and gave a small nod. Mew smiled.

" I love you so much my baby. Take care of yourself and Type for me. You wanted break right? Let's consider this one month as our break. Take care of mom and dad for me. They are really broken when you and Type left us there. Please, I won't be able to console them but from my absence will you? " Asked Mew with shaking lips. Gulf cried loudly and he ran outside the court room and covered his mouth. Mew looked up and smiled sadly.