16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin with the part 1 of college reunion!!! 😍😍🥳🥳🥳🎉🎊🎉🎉

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf got up and went to washroom. Mew saw him going but didn't said anything and when he came back he saw Mew was waiting for him.

" What? " Said Gulf coldly to Mew but he was shocked when Mew said.....

" Baby, we will go tomorrow in the reunion. " Said Mew with a smile. Gulf eyes wide in shock.

" What.... What did you just said?? " Asked Gulf shockingly. Mew nodded and hugged Gulf tightly.

" I'm sorry baby I didn't realised how much you wanted me to be with you as husbands, I failed somehow to keep you happy. Please give me a chance to prove my love to you.

I can understand your emotions. After marriage I went back to work but didn't realised that you need me more! I'm sorry baby for not being a good husband towards you. Give me a chance and I will prove it to you. I swear baby. Please don't hate me. " Said Mew while sobbing. Gulf broke the hug after sometime and look at Mew direct into eyes and wiped the tears.

" Mew I never hated you. Whatever you set for me now I try to follow every. But in return, I'm getting nothing from you. Just having sex is not love. It's just a way to show your passion and love. But Mew, I need you not your body. I need my husband to be with me.

A normal married couple stuffs I want to do with you. Not only sleeping with you but also watching stars with you at night, talking with you whole night, going on dates with you, we don't even went for honeymoon. I want outing, campaign, many things I have planned.

But even for a single reunion event, you said no directly. So this is how I will react. There is nothing I can say more Mew. Hope you understand. " Said Gulf. Mew was shocked when he heard what Gulf said. He was feeling so guilt that he didn't even made his baby happy.

Even if it's just some week now after their marriage but still..... Gulf want Mew's attention as husband. Mew understood and picked Gulf in a bridal style and placed him on bed and lay beside him and cuddled.

" I love you baby. I love you so much you have no idea! " Said Mew while caressing Gulf's face. Gulf smiled.

" I love you too Mew. " Said Gulf and he immediately fell into sleep in Mew's warm arms. Mew chuckled and keep looking at Gulf's beautiful face and then..... After some hours, sleep overtook him.

Next day....... It's time to got for school reunion! They were looking so handsome!!

Gulf and Mew was all set to leave for reunion. Gulf informed Mild and they are coming. Mild was beyond happy that his bestest friend his coming with him there. Mild and Milly were also excited to meet old college friends.

Mew and Gulf hugged their parents as Mew's mom and dad was soo happy that Mew said yes happily not forcefully. They hugged and bid goodbyes and left for school.

" Baby? Are you excited!!? " Asked Mew happily while driving car. Gulf bounced happily like a small kid.

" Yessss!!! I'm so so so dammmm excited!! Omg we are going to meet so many people there!! Our classmates!!! Everyone!!!! School friends!!! Let's go fast naaa!! " Said Gulf. Mew giggled.

" Hahaha baby calm down naaa we will reach soon!! " Said Mew and they really reached after few minutes and parked their car and saw Mild and milly was waiting for them in the parking. Mild was looking amazing today!