29. LAST WISH OF MILLY

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

I know I know.... One more sad chapter but please.... Keep reading naaa!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 hope you will vote and enjoy the update! I tried my best. 🥺🥺

Let's begin with the last wish of our fighter Milly!!! 🥺🥺🤧🤧 ready with tissues?

***---***---***---***---***---***

It's being three to four days, Mew was covering his backlog works which was pending when he was in break. While Gulf was spending all time with mild and Milly. One day in between Milly went out alone with Mild's permission to do something important work.

" Mild, what should we do more for her? We need to do something more for her!! " Said Gulf while sipping coffee with Mild. Mild sighed sadly.

" My mind is not working at all. Very less days left now and I don't know what should I give her... She deserves everything. And..... I..... I'm So useless person that I can't even give all the happiness to her which she deserves! " Said mild. Gulf shook his head.

" You gave so many happiness to her mild and I can see how happy she is with you and you are with her you both are madly in love! It's just that when God decide something, nobody can do anything.

What we can do is.... Give all the happiness to her before she go. " Said Gulf sadly. Mild sighed and look outside the window.

" Well where Milly left suddenly? Where did she go all of a sudden and alone? " Asked Gulf.

" She said she went to meet her some cousin. And she wants alone time with cousin so I told her to keep in touch with me. And if any health issue she get I told her to call me immediately. She is so stubborn that you also know I can't win.

And she will come at evening. " Said mild. Gulf nodded.

" Buddy, calm down she will be absolutely fine and will come home safely...... Hey I have an idea!!!! " Said Gulf excitedly. Mild look at him with confused and sad face.

" What? " Asked Mild.

" Let's have a dinner together tonight with all her favourite dishes! I will call Mew as well! We all again together and will be with her full time! What's say? " Asked Gulf. Mild face brighten.

" Yes buddy let's do this!!! " Said Mild and they went to kitchen and start cooking for Milly and tonight's dinner. Gulf immediately called Mew and told him that Milly went outside and they are planning dinner date for her. Mew said fine and he will be there on time and he made another call.

But no one was aware what Milly was doing on the other side. As it's time for THE LAST WISH OF MILLY.

Meanwhile at a garden,

" ____________________________" Said Milly with a sullen face. _____ was completely shocked.

(A/N:- Just keep this blank in your mind because it will be revealed at the end of chapter.)

" Whatttttt!!!!! Noooooooo! I can't do this! " Said _____ shockingly. Milly looked down in sad and nodded. They were sitting on a bench.

" Please!! Please do this for me! After I die, mild has no one who can take care of him. It's not like Gulf is not there but he is married too and he has his marriage as well to handle that's why I don't want to burden Gulf for this.

Please _____ please!! I beg you do this for me, for him! Only you can take care of him! I have seen feelings you have for him in your eyes the day I met you first.