91. SHOCKING PERIOD

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

🌙✨Eid-al-Adha mubarak🌙✨ to all my readers and shukraan to those who wished me. ☺☺😘😘

*looooooong update*🤩🤯

Let's begin!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

***---***---***---***---***---***

" I have a gut feeling that there is something which happened to Milly  before she died and I want to know that. Please help me Off. I have no one whom I can trust. " Said Mild. Off nodded and gave assurance that he will investigate for Mild. After he is his COUSIN.

Next morning,

" Good morning~! " Said Off while yawning. Mild smiled at him and Champ wished back while cooking breakfast for them.

" Did you two slept nicely? " Asked Mild. Off nodded while caressing his nape.

" Yeahhh very nicely well in my baby's arms I can sleep anywhere nicely! " Said Off. Mild laughed loudly and Champ just chuckled but made boring face.

" Papiiii!!! Stop it! Such a naughty boyfie! " Said Gun like a baby. Off went to him and hugged him.

" Come on baby! As if they don't know huh! Last night..... We.... Had a good sleep! " Said Off teasingly. Gun's ears were red totally.

" Hahahaha well, hope our beds are strong enough. " Said Champ. Off nodded.

" Very strong that whole night we..... Had rested hahahahaha! " Said Off and ran somewhere else. Gun took pillows and throw towards Off and ran behind him.

" Hahaha you two calm down and sit now! Breakfast is ready! " Said Mild while serving it in dining table. Off went to Mild and hide behind him and asked for protection.

" Ohhhh you want protection, Surely wait.... Gun, come here and beat him hahahaha! " Said Mild. Champ smiled lovingly while looking at Mild who was smiling widely.

" You traitor! You are taking his side now! " Said Off shockingly. Gun smirked.

" See my charm! Even now your cousin is mine! " Said Gun. Mild went to Gun and nodded proudly.

" Well, if you want I can help you to catch these bratty wifeys of ours. Wanna be partner? " Asked Champ. Off shook hands with Champ and both the tops looked at their naughty bottoms with a smirk on face.

" Uh oh, Mild..... Runnnn!!!! " Said Gun and they both started running here and there. Off went behind Gun and Champ to Mild. And they grabbed their naughty wifeys from waist.

" What punishment you two deserve... Hmmm any suggestions Mr. Cop? " Asked Champ while huffing.

" Well, such naughty wifeys deserves one punishment... " Said Off and winked at Champ. He smirked back and picked Mild in bridal style and Off did the same to Gun.

" Oiii nooooo!!! Breakfast will get cold!!! Put me down! " Said mild. Champ shook his head.

" Papi! Let's eat breakfast first then you can punish naaaaa! " Said Gun innocently.

" Well that's what we both are going to do now. " Said Off and smirked.

" What?? " Said Mild and Gun in unison.