67. WHO WILL WIN?

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💞😘

Let's begin!!! 😲😲😲

***---***---***---***---***---***

Milly we are with you my dear.... Don't worry I will try my best to find out if there is something which is hidden..... I will!

Said Gulf to himself and he was about to turn back to go inside but his eyes went down on roadside where he saw something which shocked him to death.........

Is this Mew's car? Is this Mew?
What the hell? What is he doing??? Said Gulf to himself in disbelief. Gulf was so shocked to see Mew in front of his house. He decided to call Mew because he wanted to make sure.... That mew will lie or will say truth.

(While Mew was eating burger inside the car because it was dinner time and Jaren was there around so he bought for him and suddenly Mew's phone rang. It was showing Gulf's number...)

Mew:- Hey love! What you doing? I was about to call you!

Gulf:- Mew.... Where are you?

Mew:- What question is this? I'm at home... After dropping you, I came back home and just finished dinner with mom and dad.

Gulf:- SUCH A BIG LIAR YOU ARE MEW!! YOUR CAR IS IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE! I CAN SEE THROUGH WINDOW!

(Mew choked his burger when he heard. Even if the window glasses were covered Mew still Mew could see outside and he peek through window and saw Gulf is standing in front of his window looking angrily. Mew gulped)

Mew:- I'm at home love. Ohh I remember it must be Jaren or Mace I told them to guard you and your house on my absence.

Gulf:- They have different cars to drive I'm not fool nor kid Mew! You are lying to me! Wait, I'm coming down stairs!! I will catch you red hand! Don't you dare to move from there!

Call ended. Gulf immediately went down stairs and ran towards the car. Gulf reached to the car and saw someone is sitting inside, he immediately started knocking the window.

" Mew!! Open the damn door! You liar! You don't even trust me a little bit! You are here to have a watch over me? Are you our of your mind? Come out of car Mew!!!!!! " Shouted Gulf. The car door opened slowly but.... When it opened......

" Jaren? Wh.... What are you doing here? Where is Mew??? " Asked Gulf shockingly.

" S.. Sir Mew is at home. And told me to keep a watch on you. " Said Jaren.

" I'm not a fool Jaren! Move! Let me check he must be sitting inside! " Said Gulf and he checked whole car but didn't found Mew there. Now the question was.... Where was Mew?

Suddenly Gulf's phone rang.....

Mew:- Done? Am I there?

Gulf:- I know you were here! Come out!!

Mew:- Love, I'm at home! Come on! I can show you pic also I'm at home or ask mom and dad. I trust you that's why I'm at home. *lied*

Gulf:- I said where are you I know you are somewhere around me! I won't let you WIN!

(Gulf was right, Mew was standing behind a tree hidden which was a bit far away from Gulf but Mew can see properly)

Mew:- Just because my car is there you thought it's me? You shouting at me to trust... Do you trust me?