busy

Y/N POV

Billie and i haven't really talked today. she's been in the studio that we have downstairs while i'm in our bedroom. she hasn't came out, only about 3 times which were used to get food, use the bathroom, and grab some water. she's been super busy and i get that, it's her job, but i miss my baby i just wanna cuddle her.

i went downstairs to go check on her and ask to cuddle. i walk into the studio and stand by the door. usually she would look my way and smile but she didn't do that which was unlike her.

"hey baby" i say softly

i get no response back.

"baby?" i frown as she doesn't respond again. i walk up to her and straddle her on the chair.

"not now y/n i'm busy" she says sternly.

"but baby i want cuddles you've been in here all day i miss you." i pout

"bro i said not now i'm busy you're so annoying when you're clingy." she says a louder as she pushes me off her and i fall to the ground. tears start to form in my eyes.

i don't say anything and run out of the room, upstairs, into our shared bedroom and slam the door shut. i get under the covers and start to cry. billie has never been that mean to me before she's always so sweet.

i hear the bedroom door open and hear billie walk closer to the bed. my back is turned toward her. i feel the bed dip and it's silent for a few seconds.

"baby?" billie finally speaks up. i wanna turn around and hug her but i don't.

"talk to me my love" i finally give in and wrap my arms and legs around her waist and lay my head on her chest. she rest one hand on the back of my head, stroking my hair, while the other one is resting on my hip.

"i'm so sorry angel i never meant to hurt you i was just caught up in trying to get everything done that i wasn't even thinking." billie says in a soft tone.

"all i wanted was cuddles and then i went to hug you and you just pushed me off. am i really that annoying when i'm clingy?" my voice sounding rough from crying.

"i know baby i shouldn't have done that i was just so stressed that i put it all out on you and you aren't clingy baby i love when you're clingy it's so cute and adorable. i'll never do that again angel i promise you." i smile and hug billie tightly.

after awhile of hugging, i pull away and kiss her softly. i'll never get tired of kissing her. billie then pulls away.

"how about we watch the office and cuddle for the rest of the night? does that sound good my love? i nod and lay my head down on her chest and wrap my arms around her waist. she puts on the office and kisses my head. we laugh at some parts of the show and after 3 episodes i can barely keep my eyes open. billie shuts off the tv and i cuddle more into her.

"goodnight angel i love you.

"i love you too billie baby." i say as i doze off to sleep.

HER NOSE IS SO PERFECT GOD EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS PERFECT
ALSO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER ITS A CUTE AND SHORT ONE

LEAVE REQUEST PLEASE!!