nerd ❗️

G!P BILLIE

Y/N POV:

*beep* *beep* (idfk)

i woke up to my alarm blasting in my ear. i reach over and turn it off. another day waking up. another day at this shit school.

i get bullied a lot at school by the school bully, billie eilish. she's always been mean to me ever since i started high school. her and her gang, i guess you can call it, always call me a nerd but i guess i am one. sometimes it gets physical. she punch me in the face or push me on the ground but i just let it happen. i'm scared of her.

i get up and do my routine. i dress a little causal today. billie always says i'd look better if i didn't dress like a nerd. i go downstairs and grab a banana, eating it before throwing it away. i grab my backpack and head to the door.

"bye mom, bye dad." i yell before leaving. i walk to school because i can't drive and school is like five minutes away.

after two minutes of walking, i hear a car slowing down next to me. i turn my head and see billie. i turn back and start walking faster.

"why are you walking, mama? get in the car." i hear billie say. i don't respond and keep walking. why is she telling me to get in her car? doesn't she hate me?

"i know you hear me, y/n. get in the car." billie says more sternly. i get scared of what she'll do so i just get in the car. she smiles softly at me as i get in. why is she being so nice?

"hi, mama." she says softly and turns up the music a little.

"hi" i say above a whisper. she drives us to school while she's singing quietly to the music. once we pull into school, she turns the car off and turns to me.

"meet me in the bathrooms after forth period. i need to tell you something." she says and i nod my head quickly. she laughs and takes my hand, holding it.

"you don't have to be scared of me." she says softly and i smile softly at her. she's never been this nice to me.

"oh and one more thing before you go, if i say anything mean to you don't take it personally, okay?" i nod and she squeezes my hand.

"use your words." she said sternly and not gonna lie, it was hot. i would be lying if i said billie was attractive because she sure as hell is.

"o-okay" i whisper and she smiles, kissing my hand. i blush and she chuckles.

"you go in first so i'm not caught with you. go straight to class, i don't want my gang to fuck with you." i nod and get out of the car, grabbing my backpack. that was weird.

i walk into school and go straight to first period like billie said. i sit down and take out my books for that class. all i can think about all period is why billie was so nice to me. she's never said one nice thing to me. it's weird but i kinda like it.

once i'm done with first period, i go to my locker and grab my books. someone slams my locker shut and i jump. i turn around and see billie, smirking at me with her gang behind her. i look up at her with fear in my eyes. i know she said don't be scared of her but she's really intimidating.

"what's up nerd." billie says and her gang laughs behind her.

"why are you dressed like that? my grandma has better style than you." she says, pushing me against the lockers.

"you should see the way you look. you look fucking pathetic." i feel my eyes start to tear up. i see her bring her hand up and i close my eyes, bracing for impact.

"i'm not gonna hurt you just trust me." she whispers in my ear. i open my eyes and look at her. she's looking at me with soft eyes before she turns around to her gang.