dominant ❗️

Y/N POV

she looked absolutely gorgeous. not that she wasn't always gorgeous. billie had a natural beauty that she knew how to accentuate with the right clothes and makeup. but she looked her best without any clothes or makeup. and she looked even better blindfolded and tied, spread out, on our bed.

when i first met her, billie had struck me as a dominate. strong, confident, and a need to be in control. turns out she was quite the opposite in the bedroom, willing to let me have all the control. she liked an alpha.

i could see her practically shivering with anticipation. i lightly trailed my fingertips down her throat and chest. she gave a slight sigh at the sensation.

"so, what shall i do with you tonight?" i mused.

"anything you want, daddy. i'm all yours." billie gasped out as my fingers circled one of her nipples.

"i know you are, my good girl. do you want me to make you feel good?" i asked, leaning down to place kisses across her breasts.

"yes." she moaned, arching her back.

"please make me feel good, daddy."

i grinned and kissed down her body, relishing each sound she made. every little sigh, whimper, and moan was music to my ears. i kissed all the way down to her pussy, and then stopped to stare at her. partially to tease her and partially to stare in awe.

billie had the most gorgeous pussy i had ever seen and it was currently dripping wet.

"you look good enough to eat." i said. i blew a light breath on her pussy and she jerked her hips.

"please, daddy." she begged.

"please, what?" i teased, grinning again.

"please, eat my pussy, daddy!" i hummed, pretending to think a moment.

"well, since you asked so nicely." i said, before licking a path from the bottom to top of her pussy.

"you taste delicious." i purred. billie gave a low moan. i began licking and kissing all around her pussy. billie's hips moved with my mouth.

"if you can't keep still." i warned, bringing your head up.

"i'll have to stop. now, are you going to be a good girl?" she whimpered at the loss of touch.

"i'll be a good girl, daddy! i promise! please, don't stop!" billie pleaded.

"alright. but you've been warned." i said. i lowered my head and resumed my earlier actions. billie made an effort to keep her hips still. i still felt the occasional movement, but i wasn't going to punish her for her effort.

i heard her breathing begin to quicken and i began to focus solely on her clit. she was getting close. she was having a harder time keeping her hips still, but i allowed it, reveling in her desperation for release. her moaning above me tempted me to go on, but i had other plans.

i brought her to the very brink of release and then i stopped. billie cried out in frustration.

"please, daddy! let me cum!" billie begged.

"ah, ah. i know you want to cum, but i have something else planned first." i said. she whimpered as i moved from between her legs and crawled up the bed. reaching into the drawer of the nightstand beside the bed, i rummaged around until i found the object i was looking for.

billie tilted her head towards the noise as i pulled out a vibrator.

"i'm going to use this toy on you before you cum." i said.

"what is it, daddy?" billie asked. i smirked, and though she couldn't see me, i was sure she could hear it in my voice.

"you'll find out when i use it on you." i teased.

i settled down beside billie and lowered the vibrator to her pussy, rubbing it around and coating it in her slick. i slowly pushed in inside her. she bit her lip, moaning as it entered her. i pumped it in and out of her a few times, enjoying the drawn out moans it drew from billie's lips. then, i turned it on.

she gasped as the vibrations hit her.

"oh, fuck." she cried out. this time, i allowed her to move her hips as i moved the vibrator in and out of her.

a few minutes later, i held my fingers to her lips.

"suck." i commanded. billie did as she was told, taking my fingers into her mouth, moaning around them. once i was sure my fingers were wet enough, i slid them from her mouth with a slight pop, and brought them down to rub her clit.

billie became a mess of curses and moans, bucking her hips and trying to attain as much friction as possible. her breathing grew erratic and i knew she was getting close.

"i want to see your eyes when you cum." i said, partially telling her and partially asking permission to remove her blindfold.

all she could do was nod and moan, but the confirmation was clear. i left the vibrator inserted in her pussy and brought my hand up to push her blindfold off. her eyes were beautiful, deep blue and full of lust and desperation. i brought my hand back down to continue thrusting the vibrator in and out of her.

"daddy, please, let me cum this time." she begged. i could see her eyes filling with tears, as if the thought of not being able to cum upset her.

"have you been a good girl?" i asked, enjoying teasing her.

"yes! i've been a good girl, daddy! i promise!" billie cried. i leaned in close, my lips brushing her ear.

"then say my name and cum for me." i said. i brought my head back and met her eyes just in time.

"y/n!" billie cried out as her orgasm hit. the way she cried out and moaned, the way she shook and shuddered, the expression on her face and in her eyes as she came, was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen.

her orgasm came and went, and i slowed my rubbing and thrusting. i turned the vibrator off and pulled it from her with a wet sound. i placed the vibrator on the nightstand, planning to clean it later, and went to work undoing her bindings.

"are you okay?" i asked, inspecting her wrists and ankles for any marks or bruises her bindings may have left.

"mhm." billie hummed, relaxing against the pillows. i smiled at her relaxed, blissful state. one of the few things that could compete with seeing billie orgasm was seeing how relaxed she was afterwards.

"good." i said, settling down next to her. the moment i had found a comfortable position, she snuggled into me. i wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight to me.

"that was amazing. thank you." billie mumbled, her face buried in my neck.

"you're welcome." i replied, stroking her hair.

"i think you wore me out." billie said sleepily.

"then get some sleep, angel." i said, gently poking her in her side. she lazily batted my hand away and i chuckled.

"goodnight, my love."

"goodnight, y/n." she replied.

___________________________________

THIS WAS REQUESTED BY ZajaQpl

I HOPE THIS IS GOOD LMAOO. I WASNT REALLY SURE ON THIS ONE.

I LOVE YOUUUU