returning the favor ❗️

THIS PICTURE OF MADISON MAKES ME WANNA UGHHH IDK ITS HOT THO

Y/N POV

it takes me a while to catch my breath. my entire body was tingling and i was starting to ache in the most pleasant of ways. i still couldn't feel my legs but it had more to do with the position i was in. i was still straddling billie but billie was now lying back with her legs still dangling over the edge of the bed.

billie was holding me loosely and scratching at my back. my underwear is still pushed to the side and i can feel the stickiness between my thighs and now against billie's bare stomach. i could only assume billie's own underwear was ruined now and it renews my energy as i lift my head to grin up at billie.

"thought i knocked you out there." billie says. i shiver as i feel billie slide her hands down my back to my underwear. she doesn't waste any time pushing it down and i get the hint and stand up so billie can take it completely off me. i blush with the way billie looks at me.

"your turn." i say and reach over to push lightly on billie's shoulder to get her to lie back on the bed. heat courses through my body when i see the nail marks i left on billie's shoulders.

billie grins and she leans back against her elbows and spreads her legs. i follow the movement and see, yes, billie's underwear is definitely ruined.

i starts to feel nervous but all i can focus on is the way billie is looking at me. her normal bright eyes are dark with want and need. they roam my naked body stopping at my breasts where faint marks were starting to form.

"come here." billie's voice is low and raspy and it kicks me into gear. i crawl back on to the bed and hovers over billie.

"god, you're beautiful." i respond by leaning down and kissing her. and maybe i was a little too eager because billie makes a little noise of surprise when i bite down on billie's bottom lip. i soothe it with my tongue and make my way down to billie's neck. i leaves little nips and licks as billie turns her head, giving me better access.

billie slightly pushes me further down her body and the impatience makes me swell with pride. but i take my time when i reach billie's nipples. i spend as much attention as billie did and wrap my lips around the taught skin and suck. billie hisses and arches her back, a hand coming to the back of my head and holds me there.

"fuck, baby."

i smile against her and i feel billie's hips moving below me. the damp fabric of billie's underwear rubs against my stomach and i think i've let billie wait long enough. i lift my head and look up to meet billie's hungry stare.

i can only grin as i move further down, kissing a hot trail as i go. i spend a few moments kissing billie's very defined abs and i feel the muscle twitch beneath my lips. when i finally reach the edge of billie's underwear, billie is practically panting.

"y/n, i swear to god." she warns but i finally pull the ruined material down.

and oh my god, billie is wet. my mouth waters and i lick my lips.

i feel billie's fingers wind through my hair with slight pressure. billie's breathing has gotten heavier and i lean down and lick through her wetness. i moan at the taste.

"fuck." billie breathes out. her fingers tighten in my hair as she looks down at me. (IMAGINE BILLIE SAYING FUCK UNDER HER BREATH OMG)

"more." she demands and pushes down slightly at my head.

the tone and the action shoots heat right through me straight down to my core as i lean in again. i hook my arms under billie's thighs for better leverage and lick broad swipes against billie's center. billie lets out a loud moan and her thighs close around my head.